💀 Chapter 28 💀

Days later

Yoongi and I collapsed on our new bed, finally after days of moving, unpacking and organizing everything we're finally done.

Still can't believe this is our home now like say what?

Yoongi: I'm exhausted

Y/N: Me too. I don't feel like doing anything else

Yoongi: Let's just stay in, maybe watch some movies with the baby and order takeout?

Y/N: Aww Cute. That sounds nice, what should we get?

Yoongi: Are you craving anything?

Y/N: Mm, not right now. We can get whatever you want

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I held his hand and smiled.

Yoongi: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yeah come on, if not I can cook something

Yoongi: No, we've done so much today and you need to rest instead of doing so many things. I'll just order Okay?

Y/N: Okay, Thanks boo

~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

It's been 10 minutes since we finished eating. The movie we were watching was over and both of us were full.

Y/N: I'm so full, I feel like I'll explode

Yoongi: It looks like you were trying to. I didn't even get to eat some kimbap because you ate it all.

Y/N: I told you if you wanted some and you said "not right now."

Yoongi: But, when did I say no?

Y/N: Okay Hoe, you ate all the kimchi and my ass ain't complaining.

Yoongi: Well Snake, There wasn't enough kimchi in the first place.

Y/N: And who was the rat that placed the order?

Yoongi: And who was the one that almost finished the entire thing?

Y/N: Oh hell nah, get your pale ass up!

Yoongi: Make me.

Y/N: Square up foo! I'm-

She covered her mouth and gagged. I sat up and she ran to the bathroom.

Yoongi: Y/N? Are you okay?

I got up and followed her to the bathroom, she told me to stay out and close the door but I didn't listen.

Y/N: N-No wait outside or you'll be grossed out-

Why would I be grossed out? You're my everything and our baby is inside of you.

She uncovered her mouth and threw up Inside the toilet. I moved the hair out of her face and slowly moved it back then began rubbing her back.

It took like three minutes of her just vomiting. She flushed the toilet and I helped her back up.

Yoongi: Are you Okay!? If you're feeling sick, dizzy or tired tell me.

She nodded and took her toothbrush. I waited for her to brush her teeth and once she was done we walked back to the room.

Y/N: I'm okay. See the baby heard what you said and made me throw it all up.

Yoongi: Babe I was kidding, you know I didn't say it seriously

Y/N: I know but the baby said "fine fuck your food then, take it back."

I chuckled and pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I kissed her head.