💀 Chapter 15 💀

~ 1 month later ~

It's been a month since Yoongi left. There hasn't been any communication between us, no calls, texts, a letter at least, nothing.

Tears have been escaping my eyes everyday, there's no way I can stop them from falling.

I kissed the ring he gave me and looked at the empty bed next to mines that once belonged to him. The fact that he was gone was hard for me.

Dance practice wasn't fun anymore. I couldn't focus even though I was the only one in that big room. It was different. When he was here I could hear the music from the studio room and the beautiful melody from the music he would work on.

How I wish he was here and had the door open to the studio, just so I could feel his presence, hear the loud music that once annoyed me and made it hard to focus on my dancing.

Zahra, Scarlet, Jaebum and Xiumin have been very busy with their own classes but still manage to come check on me once in a while. Their also upset about Yoongi leaving but they try cheering me up as I'm the one missing him the most.

Ever since the day he left I've been nothing but a mess. I feel like I'm clumsy now and I'm not focusing much on my dancing like I used to. Not only that but I've been skipping my class and haven't gone to practice.

Jin and Namjoon have spoken on the phone with me various times. They are both concerned about Yoongi and I. Not in our relationship if not about how we're doing physically and emotionally.

I'm not doing good in neither of those. If he's not going to come back sooner or later, I would at least like to hear something good for once instead of being depressed in this dorm by myself doing nothing.

~~~~~

~ Monday Morning ~

This morning I woke up feeling more energized, maybe it was the long shower I took? Or the breakfast I made for myself? Who knows, but for sure I'm not feeling depressed like most days.

Yes, I'm still upset and hurting from him leaving but we never broke up. Even if we're not together, holding hands, embracing eachother, kissing, just being besides one another it's okay because deep down we have eachother in our hearts.

Yoongi didn't leave because he wanted to. He just had to and those strict parents of his weren't going to support him and his career anymore. It's upsetting because I know how much he loves music and would stay up just to work on that. His dream is to become a producer and I hope he doesn't give up on that, even if there's going to be difficult times and ways to finish the career he has already started, he can't give up because I'm not giving up either.

~~~~~

I was dancing, giving it my all like I always did before Yoongi left. It's been a month since I danced like this and actually enjoyed it.

"Miss Kim?" I heard a females voice with a beautiful accent, which seemed British and paused the music.

Y/N: Yes?

Alice: Hello, Nice to meet you. My name is Alice.

She extended her hand for me to shake and I shook her hand followed with a slight bow. I've never seen her here before and I'm sure she isn't a student due to looking like she's in her late thirties, maybe a teacher?