💀 Chapter 2 💀

Yoongi's POV

I walked into the room and seen Y/N talking on the phone while her legs were up against the wall and she was staring at the ceiling.

Y/N: Ah Jin! How can you say that?

Jin? She has a boyfriend.

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms.

Jin: What, things like that happen. I mean both of you hate each other but can end up being in love

Y/N: Love? Haha, please. There's no such thing

Jin: Then what do you call this thing Namjoon and I have?

Y/N: uh...dicks?

My eyes widened. What the hell is she talking about? Dicks? She has a weird boyfriend, but I'm not surprised.

Jin: Y/N, I can't blame Namjoon for you being stupid this time cause he smart as hell. But, I mean we're in Love.

Y/N: Ahaha, gosh rude much? Well yeah, you and my brother are in Love but I don't believe in it.

Brother? Wait, this ain't her boyfriend.

Jin: Harley, you need a boyfriend.

Y/N: Ugh, I know. I haven't gotten a boyfriend ever since-

Jin: Ever since you and Kihyun broke up.

Y/N: Ah Jin. Don't say his name. That guy is out of my life already.

Jin: sure he is. Are you scared to fall in love again?

Y/N: Honestly yes. I'm afraid of falling in Love and getting heart broken just like that jerk did to me.

Jin: Y/N, not all guys are the same. It won't hurt to try?

Y/N: I thought Kihyun really loved me back when we were together but he just took my virginity and left like what the fuck. I can't believe I was that stupid to sleep with him.

Jin: Babe, he did that because he's a jerk and he didn't deserve you. Trust me, if I wasn't into that dick, you'd be the only girl for me. But, I'm too gay for Namjoon.

Y/N: Oh god, don't say that. You're making me embarrassed! Haha, I'd totally date you too if you weren't gay but you're taken by my brother anyway.

Jin: Yup sadly. So don't be all upset over this shit and make a move on Mr.bad boy.

Y/N: Me, make a move on him? On the Asian Casper, Min fucking Yoongi? Hahaha no, hell no-

Yoongi: and why not?

Y/N: Because I hate y-

She looked at me and her lips parted. It took her less than five seconds to sit criss cross on her bed.

Jin: Omo, I heard a deep voice. Is Mr.Bad boy there?

Y/N: Y-yeah um. Jin, I'll call you back.

Jin: No, call me back until you and the Joker are finally a couple.

Y/N: Then you'll have to keep waiting for that call. Love you, bye!

She hung up and placed her phone under her pillow. I walked over to my bed and sat on it, facing her.

Yoongi: So, you were talking about me behind my back?

Y/N: Tsk, you ain't even worth talking about.

Yoongi: I heard Asian Casper, oh and Min Fucking Yoongi. Who must that be?

Y/N: Ugh, shut up. I wasn't even saying anything bad about you.