💀 Chapter 19 💀

Months later

It's been a few months since I left home and flew to London for school. I'm missing my family and Yoongi so much that I can't wait any longer.

I've gotten pretty close with the guys here at the academy and they treat me like their sister which makes me somewhat feel good.

Jimin: I'm so excited, we're graduating this weekend

Hoseok: I know, I can't wait to go back home and be with my family!

Y/N: Are both of your families coming?

They nodded. Trying not to burden the mood I gave them a fake smile and laid down on my bed with my phone in one hand.

Jimin: You ain't fooling no one with that fake smile. What's wrong babe?

Y/N: What the- how?

Hoseok: We've been living in the same dorm for like six months. Tell us what's wrong?

Y/N: Guys it's nothing, I'm okay really

Hobi dramatically held onto my arm and pouted cutely which made me laugh softly.

Hoseok: Tell us what's wrong, pleajeuu!!

Jimin: If not, guess we'll have to make an important call to someone. Either you tell us or we call Yoongi?

Y/N: You wouldn't!

Jimin: Oh, yeah?

I gasped when Jimin climbed over me and took my phone from my hand. I tried to get it back but gave up after Hoseok attacked me by tickling my sides.

Y/N: Okay Okay!! I'll tell you

I sat up on my bed and both of them sat on the floor with their eyes on me. This really sucked. I didn't want to say anything because they'd probably feel bad for me or something.

Jimin: What's got you upset?

Y/N: They won't be able to attend my graduation ceremony.

Hoseok: Wait What!? I thought they said they were coming

Y/N: They did but Yoongi's graduation is on the same day. I preferred for my brother and brother in law to attend his so no ones going to come see me on my graduation day

I sighed and just then the door slammed opened. Hoseok was the first one to jump from the floor onto my bed, only god knows how the hell he managed to do that so fast.

Jungkook: Yah! I told you not to push the door open

Taehyung: I didn't! You were pushing me and I couldn't hear right so it opened by itself

Hoseok: I thought someone had broken into our dorm but is only you two idiots.

Taehyung: Sunshine don't call me that..

Jungkook: Jiminie aren't you going to say something. Hoseok called me an idiot!?

Jimin: That's what you get for eavesdropping.

They scoffed and I chuckled, patting the empty space on my bed for them to sit.

Taehyung: Thank you Y/N, at least SOMEONE here loves us.

Jungkook: Right, And CARES for us.

Hoseok: Taehyungshii, don't be so dramatic, you know I love you

Taehyung: Ha, Okay.

Jimin: Jungkookie, I do care for you Okay?

Jungkook: Sure you do.

They sat on either side of me on the bed while Hobi and Jimin sighed not knowing what else to do in order to make their dramatic boyfriends happy again.

Y/N: I feel like I'm watching a drama. How long will it take for you to get along again?

Taehyung: Until the last episode.

Jungkook: Season two.

I laughed and was about to say something until Hoseok and Jimin stood up. Jimin grabbed Jungkooks hand, making him get up and pinned him against the wall. My breath hitched and eyes widened after seeing Hoseok hovering over Taehyung.

Y/N: Um, should I like leave or? I'm not in the mood to see live porn but thanks.

Hoseok kissed Tae until he showed his rectangular smile while Jimin teased Jungkook against the wall.

here I was..Just staring into space until these boys were done making out and sitting back down.

Jimin: Sorry, their a handful.

Hoseok: Can we continue where we left off?

Y/N: I don't even remember what I was talking about.

Jungkook: About graduation!

Y/N: Oh right. Well like I was saying Joon, Jin and Yoongi won't be coming to my ceremony

Jimin: So no one is going to come see you? Like not even any of your friends from your old college?

Y/N: Nope, they graduate on the same day as Yoongi and I.

Hoseok: Aw I feel bad now

Y/N: Ah no see this is why I didn't want to tell you guys

Jimin: Still, we care for you and we want to see you as happy as we are going to be on Saturday.

Taehyung: Who said no one was coming to see you?

Jungkook: Noona, Tae and I are coming to your graduation

Y/N: Are you serious!?

Taehyung: Yes, you have us!

Jungkook: We'll be there to cheer you on

Y/N: Awww you guys, Thank you!

We had a little group hug including Hoseok and Jimin who joined in with a big smile. This had to be one of the best memories from London, meeting great people like them and enjoying living together for six months. They've become more than friends to me, more like family.

~~~~~~~

Later that afternoon

I was packing my things back into my suitcases. There was only four days left until graduation and I wasn't going to have enough time to do anything by then so I decided to start packing early.

Yoongi must still be in class by now so I  won't even bother texting him. I'd have to wait until he's out but the urge to texting him was killing me.

Y/N: Ugh, I freaking miss him

The thought of not being able to see him for months and now missing his graduation made me quite upset. I was really hoping to see him on that special day, or should I say was hoping for us to graduate together.

Not everything goes as planned. There was so much going on this year and so many different things went on but knowing I'm only days away from seeing him once again makes me happy and excited, I literally can't wait any longer.