💀 Chapter 8 💀

The girls were surprised about the whole thing that just happened right now they walked away quickly out of embarrassment.

Yoongi in the other hand still had his freaking hands on my ass. My hands went up to bring his arms down and get them off me.

Yoongi: About what happened just now?

Y/N: I was just protecting what's mine. Those two girls were talking about you in the bathroom.

Yoongi: What were they saying?

Y/N: That you were hot as fuck and how they wanted to be with you. They wanted to know if you were single or not.

Yoongi: you got jealous huh?

Y/N: What? Pfft, no.

Yoongi: Y/N, look at me.

I looked up at him and he gave me a serious gaze. Why do I have the urge to laugh? I swear I be wanting to laugh at the worse moments when I'm trying to be serious.

 Why do I have the urge to laugh? I swear I be wanting to laugh at the worse moments when I'm trying to be serious

Y/N: I'm looking.

Yoongi: It's cute seeing you jealous it means you do love me.

Y/N: Correction* It means this dick is mine. Belongs to Kim Y/N. Get it my property? That's what I'm protecting.

Yoongi: I'm hurt. So are you going out with my dick or me?

Y/N: Hm, for sure not you. Ew.

He chuckled and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Yoongi: Fine, guess I'm single then.

Y/N: yup. Good luck finding someone rat.

Yoongi: Do you happen to know where those two girls were heading to? Maybe I'll be lucky enough to date both of them.

Y/N: Yoongi.

Yoongi: They must've been sexy. Damn, I missed my chance.

Y/N: This bitch.

I stomped my feet annoyed and pouted. Bruh, why am I acting like this? Ain't this like the cute shit girls do? I'm getting taken over by emotions. Yoongi fucked me up.

Yoongi: Can I get a Kiss?

Y/N: Aw babe, of course- Not.

He leaned closer and placed his hands on the sides of my face. His lips were just inches away from touching mines.

Yoongi: Why the fuck am I even asking? I'll kiss you whenever I want.

He pulled me closer and kissed me. My hands grabbed onto the sides of his shirt as I kissed him back.

Yoongi: you know I love you and only you. You're everything I need.

He mumbled through the kiss and I smiled at what he said. Shit he better love me cause' I have no one else to argue or talk shit to but him.