💀 Chapter 4 💀

~Yoongi's POV~

I chuckled after saving my number in Y/N's phone. I'll blow her phone up while she's in dance class.

I put her phone back down on the night stand and turned around to sleep. I scrunched my nose after feeling some pain in my abdomen.

Yoongi: Fuck.

I groaned and held onto my stomach. It's hurting so bad but I don't know why.

Yoongi: I didn't eat anything earlier. How the hell am I getting an upset stomach?

My eyes shifted to Y/N. she's fucking sleeping and snoring like always.

I wrapped myself in my blanket and hoped for the pain to go away. Until i coughed-

Yoongi: Shit! I have to use the bathroom

I threw my blanket off of me and ran to the bathroom. This is fucking embarrassing, she better not wake up right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

~ Y/N's POV ~

I woke up to my alarm going off. My hand reached out to turn the clock off but I felt a hand on it already.

I stretched before throwing the blanket off and sitting up. My eyes went up and my heart started beating at the way Yoongi was staring at me.

He looks pissed off. Oh shit.

Yoongi: What did you put in that drink

Y/N: Nothing.

Yoongi: Y/N, don't play with me. I took a shit more than twenty times already, my ass fucking hurts.

Y/N: Am I supposed to feel sorry or something?

Yoongi: Ugh. What the hell did you put in my fucking drink?

Y/N: You really wanna know?

Yoongi: Why else would I be freaking asking then.

Y/N: Fine. just some laxative. You are thin already so I thought you would disappear into nothing and become the real "Asian Casper" this time.