💀 Chapter 34 💀

>> Fast forward to months later <

It's been busy for the past three months. I've been doing so many things and getting stuff ready for the arrival of our kids. Yoongi's been working a lot too which I do feel bad a bit because he gets home late but I'm also happy knowing he's doing something he enjoys.

Seems like he'll be getting home late again today.

I took a seat on the sofa and grabbed my phone just to see a new message from Yoongi.

"I'm on my way home. Can we talk once I get there?"

Nevermind, he's getting here soon. I replied with a simple "Yes" and placed my phone back down.

I don't know if it's just me and I read that message in a serious tone or I'm just nervous of why he wants to talk to me once he gets here.

Hopefully it's nothing bad or serious.

~~~~~~

Yoongi's POV

I walked into the house and seen Y/N laying down on the couch.

Yoongi: I'm home snake

Y/N: I know rat. I sensed your presence.

She smiled and I walked over to the living room, bending down a bit to kiss her lips.

Yoongi: How are my little Asian Casper's?

Y/N: Really active. They've been moving around since this morning. How was work?

Yoongi: It was good but I have to talk to you about something important.

She sat up and crossed her legs. I sat besides her and sighed.

Y/N: Okay, What's up?

Yoongi: The ceiling.

I chuckled and she rolled her eyes before smacking my arm.

Y/N: You play too much. So tell me?

Yoongi: Well I was speaking with the Ceo of the company I'm working with right now and he said I'm getting paid a high salary which brings me to be able to buy my own building and work as a CEO for my own company

Y/N: Wait really!? Oh my god Yoongi that's something big! and what did you say!?

Yoongi: I said yes, so tomorrow I'll be looking at the buildings near to see which one I'll purchase

Y/N: Thats amazing, wow I'm so happy for you babe! Imagine you being the CEO of your own company, a famous producer and all of that. Damn I'm so happy for you!

She hugged me and I smiled. Seeing that Y/N was so happy made me feel lucky to have her, she doesn't care about the money and even though I'm getting recognized and earning fame earlier than expected she doesn't mind because she's supportive of the career I chose.

However there's something else that I have to tell her and I'm sure it isn't a good time, she'll be upset.

Yoongi: Thank you Baby, you're always so supportive

Y/N: Of course and I'll forever be supportive!

Yoongi: I'm really grateful to have you, there's something else I have to tell you but I'm finding it a bit difficult to say.

Y/N: No I'm really happy for you, don't hold anything back, tell me.

Yoongi: I really don't want you to be upset though-

Y/N: Hey, Yoongi, it's fine really. Stop worrying and just tell me, yeah?

She took my hand and smiled softly at me, that made me feel more at ease.