💀 Chapter 3 💀

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

Y/N: I fucking hate you Min Yoongi!

Yoongi: and you don't think I hate you, Kim Y/N!?

Y/N: I seriously can't deal with you anymore.

Yoongi: I've dealt with you for two weeks already. I'm surprised I'm still even alive.

Y/N: Then die? I think I'll live at peace.

Yoongi: You're very funny huh?

Y/N: Oh, am I? I guess I should try getting a new career as a comedian.

Yoongi: You are really trying me.

Y/N: you are the one trying me! How many times have I told you to shut the damn door so I can concentrate on my dancing?

Yoongi: I'm too lazy to do that.

Y/N: You can't even shut a damn door? Do you think someone's going to be doing that for you every day?

Yoongi: Yeah. I don't have to close it.

Y/N: oh really? Who's gonna do it for you then?

Yoongi: You are.

Y/N: I'm not your fucking slave.

Yoongi: Then if you don't close it, I guess I'll just leave it open.

Y/N: Look you rat, I'm not gonna argue with you about this anymore.

Yoongi: Great. I don't have time to argue with you about some freaking door.

Y/N: This is why you can't even get a girlfriend.

Yoongi: Says the one who was "heartbroken" and thrown out after having sex with her ex.

Y/N: Shut up! Why are you always bringing that up!

Yoongi: Because it's the only way to shut you up.

Y/N: Well congratulations because everytime you bring that shit up you make me feel even worse than I already do.

I shut the door closed on my way out and sat on the floor.

He's always making fun of me. It's not even funny. Getting heartbroken and dumped after having sex sucks.

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of him. Min Yoongi!

My eyes started to sting. I brought my knees up and placed my head on them.

Tears are threatening to leave my eyes but I don't want to cry. I can't cry.

He'll just make more fun of me. These two weeks have been hell for me.

Why does he hate me so much?

------------

~Yoongi's POV~

I sat there still speechless from what she said.

She looked really hurt. I looked at the glass separating the studio room from the dance room.

There she was. Resting her head on her knees. If she hadn't made me mad this wouldn't have happened.

Y/N is the baddest bitch in this school. I doubt whatever I said hurt her feelings.

Or maybe it did..Did I take it too far?

I know I shouldn't bring that up but I can't help it when all she does is make me mad.

Why does she hate me so much?

-------------

// Later that day //

There's been nothing but silence in this dorm. Ever since Yoongi and I got back from our class we've been quiet.