💀 Chapter 22 💀

Y/N's POV

I smiled until Yoongi kneeled down on one knee in front of me. My heart stopped. The thought of him maybe just getting on one knee to tie his shoelaces crossed my mind but the fancy shoes he was wearing didn't have any.

It was freezing outside, from being nervous I forgot it was even cold. My eyes began to sting when he took out a small box and opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

Is he really!?

Yoongi: Y/N, I know we're barely going to turn a year of being together and there's still a lot we need to do now that we've graduated but I want you to know that I'm thankful for you, you were the first person to ever care for me, you've done so much for me and having you far away made it so hard for me. The only person who makes me smile, laugh, mad, cry, and makes me happy is you. I'd cry most of the time just because I missed you, I realized not having you with me was causing me pain and now that you're here with me I'd like to hold you forever and never let you go.

I was a crying mess, hearing his words just made me an emotional wreck but that was nothing until the question he asked me next broke me down in more tears.

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, the most beautiful and savage person I know, will you marry me and let me tap that ass until death do us apart?

Now I really didn't know how to react, I was laughing and crying at the same time.

Y/N: Yes, a million times, yes!

He held my hand and put the ring on my finger. We got up at the same time and I wiped my tears which kept running down my cheeks repeatedly

Yoongi: I love you so much and I promise to make you happy

I nodded as it was the only thing I could do from being a crying mess. He pulled me close and gave me a passionate kiss. I gripped at the sides of his shirt and kissed him back.

Y/N: I love you, Thank you for this

He embraced me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head. I never thought this would be happening, I'm both surprised and shocked about the whole proposal. My hearts beating, I'm a complete mess and I'm engaged to Min Yoongi.

It's perfect, Can tonight get any better!?

Yoongi: Can we make a little Asian Casper now?

~~~~~~

Next Morning

Yoongi: Baby eat your breakfast, you've been staring at the ring ever since you woke up

Y/N: I'm sorry, I can't help but stare at it. It's so beautiful, like, I can't believe it's real, these diamonds look so pretty

Yoongi: I bought it for three dollars

Y/N: Oh shut up, this definitely cost a lot. How expensive was this?

I pouted as I caressed my engagement ring feeling a bit bad about it knowing it must've cost a fortune.

Yoongi: My Love, don't worry about it, just know that you're worth even more than this ring.

Y/N: Aww, calm down with your smooth ass

Yoongi: I can't even focus on eating my breakfast with your nipples showing through that white shirt, it's rude to tease.

Y/N: Well If I knew where the hell you threw my bra last night they wouldn't be saying Hi right now, plus it's cold.

He looked down for a bit letting a chuckle out. I looked at him questioning what's the reason he's laughing all of a sudden.

Y/N: What's so funny? Someone seems overly happy

Yoongi: It's Just, damn, I keep thinking of what happened last night. I slept so good after that

He leaned his head back and ran a hand down his face. I got up and straddled him on his chair.

Y/N: I love you so much

Yoongi: I love you more, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me

Y/N: Can you believe I'm getting married with Min Fucking Yoongi, that rat from my dorm and Asian Casper that would always appear to annoy me

Yoongi: Yes and I can't believe, that snakeu, Kim Y/N, the savage bad girl who once hated me with all her might and I couldn't bear being with, is now my fiancé and soon to be wife.

Y/N: I still hate you ugly

Yoongi: I hate you too hideous

Y/N: Then we're a match!

Yoongi: The most perfect one!

I smiled and he winked at me before picking me up. I locked my legs around his waist and moved the food aside before he laid me on the table.

There was no words. None had to be said when we perfectly knew what we were both about to do.

Y/N: On the table though?

Yoongi: I mean, it's nice to make love in different places aside from the bedroom

Y/N: Oh my god, Yoongi, people come stay in this hotel room and eat on this table!?

Yoongi: They won't know

He moved up and started kissing my neck. His hands snaking underneath my shirt to my breasts. I let out a moan after feeling him grip on them.

& it had to be in front of all this precious food too. Damn, God forgive our horny asses for sinning so bad.

Looks like last night wasn't enough

He started moving from my neck to my jaw, giving me open mouth kisses and then moved to my lips which attached to his like a magnet would do.

As our lips moved in sync he slowly slipped my panties down to my ankles. I kicked them off and he slipped his boxers off letting them drop to the floor.

I was already sore from last night but that didn't stop us from hitting it again. Yoongi opened my legs, gripping at my thighs and didn't even waste time. I held onto his shoulders as he entered me and I could hear him breathing next to my ear, the way he panted was so hot.

With every thrust my heart rate sped up, body became weak and there was no stopping. Only moans and the sound of skin slapping could be perfectly heard in the entire room.

Yoongi was able to hit my spot right away and that was making me lose control over my own body. I moaned repeatedly as I felt my orgasm coming and he knew that I was close.

As I felt my liquids running down my sore entrance he quickly picked me up and held me up as he pinned me against the wall. I shivered after my back touched the cold wall.

However, his thrusting continued and my liquids made it easy for him to really get in there. I arched my back and he moaned into my neck as he released his warm liquid inside of me.

We locked eyes and exchanged smiles before attaching our lips together once again. It was a deep passionate kiss and we were enjoying every bits of it until hearing loud bangs coming from the door.

Jin: Yah! I could hear you guys down the hall! Thanks for waking up all the people staying in this floor, lord, I don't know how many damn calls I've made but y'all better hurry up because our flight is in less than an hour, So wrap it up!