💀 Chapter 35 💀

Friday

I hugged Yoongi tightly and he did the same, both of us not wanting to let go of each other.

Once we let go, he's gone.

Yoongi: I'm going to be calling and sending texts if you don't answer I'm gonna fight you

Y/N: You're gonna be so far away, how you gonna fight me huh?

Yoongi: Through text with emojis so don't try me

I chuckled and pushed him off playfully. He took my hands and we locked eyes.

Y/N: I'm gonna miss you rat.

Yoongi: I'm gonna miss you too snake, now I won't be able to tap that

Y/N: Wow Yoongi. What a cute reason to miss me.

Yoongi: Now that it's happening I really don't want to say bye. It's like I'm leaving everything that's important and love behind.

Y/N: It'll be okay, remember it's part of your career, you have to do what you love in order to pursue that dream. We don't have to say bye.

Yoongi: I know. Then what are we supposed to say?

Y/N: Later Biatchhh! The door-

I pointed at the door with a big smile and he scoffed before pulling me close to him.

Yoongi: I hate you

Y/N: I hate you more.

Yoongi: Yeah? Show me how much.

He raised an eyebrow and eyed my lips then looked up to meet with my eyes once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Our lips moved in sync, he let his bags drop onto the floor and slowly placed his hands around my neck to kiss me deeper.

we broke the kiss until we were both panting and out of breath but he didn't stop there, Yoongi moved my hair aside and started kissing my neck then sucked on my sweet spot leaving a hickey behind.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi, Stop it or you'll be late for your flight

I couldn't help but moan at his sudden open mouth kisses trailing up and down my jawline.

Yoongi: I love you, Y/N, I Ugh- you mean everything to me. Promise you'll keep in touch with me?

Y/N: I promise, and you better remember what I said. If I find you with other hoes that's the end for you sloth.

Yoongi: We're engaged, I wouldn't fuck up and risk loosing you that including our babies. Make sure you don't take that ring off.

Y/N: I wont, this ring cost your ass a lot, only because you bought it for three dollars I won't take it off. I'm loyal to your cheap ass.

It was actually over 3K.. ugh he's so damn extra but I'm lucky.

Yoongi: Thank you big butt, I will do the same. Please take care, make sure you walk that fat ass to the kitchen and eat so you can be good and feed ma babies.

Y/N: I don't know why you worrying when I eat more than you all the time, even before I got pregnant.

Yoongi: Right, then don't do anything that can hurt you, just rest and if you need something or don't feel good you better call me right away, Okay?

Y/N: Yes babe, don't worry.

He sighed and kissed my lips one last time before grabbing his bags and hugging me bye. I put on a forced smile knowing I was actually upset that he was leaving and I wasn't going to see him for more than three weeks.