💀 Chapter 38 💀

/4 weeks passed/

I was laying down on the bed with a pillow between my legs and stared at the clock which showed 7 pm.

Yoongi's In Seoul now and is performing tonight before wrapping up his first tour, I'm dying to see him already it's been the four longest weeks of my life.

This week I've been feeling sick, tired and been getting early contractions, they weren't bad before but now I'm feeling quite a lot of pressure and discomfort.

I'm due next Monday but I don't think I can wait that long, these babies are ready to come out anytime now. Even though I'm happy with Yoongi doing what he loves I really wish he was here now and done with the tour.

The last few days of pregnancy seem to be the hardest.

~~~~

I looked at my phone once again scrolling through my gallery pictures when I got a message from someone I've been missing but haven't talked to at all today.

Yoongi.

I pouted by seeing his contact popping up knowing I've been missing him a lot and opened his text message which made me laugh as soon as I saw it.

Yoongi: You still on that goddamn phone and haven't texted me all day? 😒

Y/N: Okay Casper your ass gotta calm down with the stalking. Only cause I can't see your white ass don't mean you can be creeping up on me like that, plus I miss you.

Yoongi: haha, so funny. You think I don't miss you babygirl? I'm thinking bout you all day, night, and ever since day one I left, I even miss my babies!😭

Y/N: Speaking about babies, I've been feeling pressure and getting early contractions all week, I really wish you were here with me.😣

Yoongi: Are you hurting? Baby if you're getting contractions or not feeling well I can cancel tonight's show and head to you right now, you need me.

Y/N: No! Don't cancel, it's your last show. You'll be home tonight so don't worry, it's not like somethings gonna happen soon.

Yoongi: In cases like this you're way more important than anything else, I'll do my best for you tonight, you're gonna cheer me on right?

Y/N: When have I not? I will always, even when you got hoes surrounding you.

Yoongi: Oh god, what do you mean? I haven't been close to any girls at all.

Y/N: Bet?

Yoongi: Bet. Where da proof at?

 Where da proof at?