💀 Chapter 40 💀

/8 months Later/

Yoongi's POV

I opened my eyes and kissed Y/N's exposed back before cuddling closer and wrapping my arms around her waist.

Yoongi: Baby, wake up.

Y/N: Five more minutes.

Yoongi: You do remember what day it is right?

Y/N: Yes..

Yoongi: What day is it?

Y/N: It's the day where you shut up and let me sleep, hoe.

I chuckled and leaned my head against her warm back.

Yoongi: I'm sorry but it's not that day yet, you've got an important meeting-

Y/N: Oh shit! The meeting.

Yoongi: Babies are still sleeping, I've already checked on them, go on and get ready.

Y/N: Aww I wanted to see my little Asian Casper's before getting ready though.

Yoongi: Haha no, you're gonna attack them with kisses and they'll wake up, go wash up first.

Y/N: Fine, I'm off.

Yoongi: You still don't even get up.

Y/N: I was gonna fly bitch.

She smacked my arm and got up. I caressed her bum before slapping it softly and closing my eyes.

Yoongi: Your baby bump is completely gone but I'm glad that ass ain't.

Y/N: I had to return to my daily routine as a dancer so of course it's gone, but my c section scar won't ever be.

Yoongi: You're still beautiful, with or without scars and that one means a lot to both of us.

She caressed her now flat tummy and smiled.

Y/N: I know. I'll go wash up now.

I nodded and she walked into the bathroom. My eyes shifted towards the camera on the nightstand and I smiled as I watched our babies sleeping peacefully through it.

•••

Y/N's POV

I did some final makeup touches and slipped my heels on before running towards the kitchen and finding breakfast already on the table.

He's too perfect isn't he?

Yoongi: Good Morning, damn look at you, looking like a damn feast this early.

I did a turn slowly and posed, he smiled and walked towards me.

Y/N: Good Morning, Thank you for the compliment and for breakfast.

Yoongi: You always make breakfast, I woke up extra early today so I could get things done and not make you worry over everything.

Y/N: It smells yummy, are you going to join me?

Yoongi: Yes, I'm gonna get the babies first, they woke up a minute ago.

Y/N: I'll go too!

•••

I walked into the room and bowed at everyone before taking a seat and beginning to speak about my upcoming project.

Yoongi knew about it and he thought it was a good idea, so did my managers and so now we're having a meeting about it.

I'm aiming to build an international dance school for us girls, both genders will be able to assist but I want to have a place where specially girls can feel good about themselves, somewhere where they can take their inner sexiness out.