💀 Chapter 39 💀

Yoongi's POV

I held Y/N's hand and looked into her eyes as they proceeded to do the C section. The room was freezing but it seemed like I was the only one who could feel it since she had some general anesthesia done and half of her body was unconscious.

Seeing her connected to so many monitors, having an oxygen mask on and knowing she was getting her stomach cut open made me so emotional. I felt sorry but also happy because we were minutes from seeing our babies for the first time.

Yoongi: Our babies will be here soon, are you ready?

Y/N: Yes, are you?

Yoongi: Never been so ready in my life. I think it's the first time I actually find you beautiful.

Y/N: So I'm only beautiful when it comes to giving birth, wow, what a hoe.

Yoongi: At least be glad that I'm contemplating you.

Y/N: Actually, your Asian Casper looking ass can go elsewhere. I don't even know where you at, are we even holding hands right now?

 I don't even know where you at, are we even holding hands right now?

Yoongi: Fine. I'm leaving your bitch ass here.

I got up without letting go of her hand and as soon as my eyes shifted to the other side of the blue privacy screen I immediately sat back down.

Y/N: What's with that look? you better not pass out.

Yoongi: I just saw nothing but blood everywhere... I-I'm not letting go of you.

Y/N: I knew you wouldn't.

she smiled and I leaned in to kiss her temple. I stayed by her side and kept a conversation going so she wouldn't close her eyes or fall asleep because it would be dangerous if that happened and the doctors wouldn't be able to get her to wake up again.

Doctor: We see baby A, she was the one pressing down, are you guys ready to see her?

Yoongi: Yes, I'm ready to see my princess!

Y/N: cute, first time I hear you calling our baby princess, we're ready!

~*~

Y/N's POV

Our eyes filled with tears as soon as we heard our baby girl cry, Yoongi wiped his tears and kept his eyes on her as the nurses got her cleaned and did everything they had to do before handing her to us.

Yoongi: Ah she's too precious. It's about time daddy got to see you, princess.

He held her close to his chest and attacked her with kisses all over. I smiled at the sight of him being so adorable with Yoonji and kept my eyes on them.

Y/N: Yoongi, let me see her

Yoongi: No, she's mine

Y/N: Oh hell Nah don't play with me, I'll literally get up with my stomach cut open just to fight you.