💀 Chapter 14 💀

~ Sunday night ~

Yoongi and I had just arrived back at our dorm. It was a good week and I was happy to see my brother and his boyfriend. The only thing was Yoongi..

He looked different, I don't know what it was but he was definitely not acting normal, more like suspicious.

Not to be a negative person or anything but after that call with his parents he changed. There's just something fishy about this and what he said that day still has me questioning myself

"No, it's them! They just had to call and ruin-"

I Just wish he could tell me Instead of leaving me with the thought. I'm worried. Those parents of his are capable of doing anything and they wouldn't care to see him hurt.

Yoongi: Baby you okay?

I was laying down on my bed with my eyes closed and hands resting over my tummy.

Y/N: Yeah, why?

He approached my bed and sat besides me. I opened my eyes after feeling him grab my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

Yoongi: I know you get a few symptoms when getting car sick but you seem fine right now, are you feeling sick?

Y/N: I'm just thinking about something, guess that's why I really didn't pay much attention to the long drive. I'm feeling perfectly fine.

Yoongi: I'll stay up incase you feel bad, I brought your luggage inside so don't worry about it.

Y/N: What about yours?

I looked at him and he didn't say anything, until a few seconds later.

Yoongi: There's no need to bring it up now, its late. Get some rest

Y/N: Thank you. I'll wake you up early so we can bring your luggage upstairs before we get ready for class

He caressed my cheek and laid down next to me. He seems upset, something is wrong, I know it and it's bugging me.

I'm his girlfriend, he should tell me if something is wrong or what's going on. I hope he tells me tomorrow if he's feeling better.

Yoongi: I love you, stop thinking about stuff and go to sleep.

Y/N: you freaking ghost, are you reading my mind?

Yoongi: Maybe, I even went inside your body just now. My soul is inside of you

Y/N: Oh god, shut up

He chuckled and kissed the top of my head before hugging me close. I snuggled closer to his chest and closed my eyes.

Y/N: I love you too. Don't stay up, I'm okay so let's go to sleep

Yoongi: Y/N, Can you promise me something?

Y/N: Yes, what is it?

Yoongi: Promise me you'll never take your ring off and you'll love me, only me.

Y/N: I promise. Are you going to do the same?

Yoongi: Yes, your my future wife and I already said we'll have little baby Asian Caspers in the future.

He moved my hair out of my face and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and held onto his shirt. This kiss was also different, there was so much passion, much more than when we make love and he was kissing me as if he was never going to feel or kiss my lips ever again.