Sweet Revenge

//R

I walked into the room and the floor started to glow. I looked at Black Canary in her fighting gear with a hand on her hip. The other team members started to file in and the rest of the room grew dark. My heart was already pumping just thinking about sparring. 

"We are going to start off with Kid Flash and Artemis. We will be training with our weapons." Black Canary announced. 

KF and Artemis both stepped onto the glowing ground. Artemis had a smug look on her face. KF tried to keep his head high, but he honestly looked like he was about to piss his bright red pants. KF might have a big mouth towards Artemis, but now he looked like a rabbit staring at a fox. 

"Start." Canary commanded.

Artemis instantly pulled out an arrow and it split the air as it made it's way towards Wally. He easily dodged it with his super speed, but I could see right through Artemis' act. I just hoped Wally could see it too. 

Artemis lunged towards Wally and he was at the other end of the room in the blink of an eye. Artemis mumbled something under her breathe and got into a offensive stance. Wally now in his defensive stance had a smirk on his face. It looked like he was slowly gaining confidence as the fight progressed. 

Artemis shot a smoke arrow at the ground and started to go all out on KF. KF was having trouble seeing the arrows through the smoke, but managed to dodge them. As the smoke started to clear KF sped up to Artemis trying to steal her arrows. He collected all of her arrows except for one and sped to the other side of the room with a huge grin on his face. He dropped the arrows onto the ground next to him and looked Artemis dead in the eye. 

"Red Arrow wouldn't have fell for that trick." he spat. 

I know Wally was trying to mess with her emotions, but that sentence had a lot of venom in it. Artemis face twisted with rage and she pulled her last arrow out. She took in a deep breathe and released. It whizzed past KF's leg and he laughed.

"I didn't even have to move for - " he gasped.

He was engulfed in a brick red foamy substance in an instant. It covered his entire body, no matter how much he tried he couldn't vibrate his way out. Artemis laughed since the fight was over and she had obviously won.

"I bet Red Arrow couldn't do that." she spat.

She walked off the glowing floor as Wally tried to protest. His mouth was covered by the foam so all you could here were muffled cries. That just made Artemis laugh harder as she trotted her way next to Swan and they shared a fist pump.

Black Canary poured a clear liquid all over Wally dissolving the foam, not leaving a trace. Wally trudged back next to Kaldur with his eyes glued to the floor. The fights went on like usual. I fought M'gann and won. Superboy and Aqualad battled it out and Aqualad won.

"We have an odd amount of members, so Swan, who do you want to fight?" Canary asked.

Swan looked a little stunned and unsure. Everyone looked at her expecting an answer. Please be me, please be me, please be me! I need to get her back. I'm not going to physically hurt her, no, just knock down her pride a few inches. That's all.

"Well," she looked at each of us, "does anyone want to spar? Hmm, I've fought Artemis, M'gann, Superboy, and Aqualad. So Wally or Robin?" she looked at both of us expectantly.

We turned to look at each other and Wally shook his head violently. I smirked and stepped onto the floor. I looked at Swan who was hesitant to follow.

"Are you coming, or are you gonna throw in the towel? I wouldn't blame you, we both know you can't beat me." I mockingly stated.

"No wonder Joker calls you Boy Blunder. You never shut up, do you?" she spat.