Questions

Jared: Evan's right next door, Vivi's in the corner, hugging a book she stole from Evan, and Connor- Jay, what are you doing?

Me: *Drags Evan into the house.* One down, one to go. *Leaves.*

Jared:. . . . . Any wayyyys. . . As for relationships- *Hears crashing noises, along with stuff like, "Get off the fence, get off the dang fence" and, "Jayden, what are you doing?! Stop!"* . . . . . . . . As for relationships, since Jayden doesn't know what to do, AT THE MOMENT, Evan is friends with Vivi,  Jay and I are just friends, and Connor has a crush on you, Youngblood. *A loud bang is heard.* . . . . . . I'M SURE THEY'RE FINE.

Me: JARED, GET ME SOME ROPE- OH MY GOD HE'S HEAVY- AND A CHAIR!!!

Jared: Wha-

Me: JUST DO IT! *Drags an unconscious Connor through the door.*

~Time skip~

Connor: W-What?! WHY AM I ALL TIED UP! JAYDEN, WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Me: If I untie you, you can't run away.

Connor: YOU'RE INSANE!!

Me: *Bows* I am deeply sorry for knocking you out. It seemed to be the only way to get you here. *Slowly starts to untie him.*

Connor: *Slaps me the second he's untied.* I-

Me: Connor! Connor! Connor! Con-

Connor: What?!

Me: *Smiles and points over to Youngblood.* Youngblood wanted to see you.