WAIT- WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!

Jared: *Blushes

Jared: *Blushes.* W-What?! . . . . *Sighs.* I might as well get the easy part of the dare out of the way. EVAN!

Evan: *Jumps.* Yeah, Jared?

Jared: Vivi was wondering if she could one of your polos and wear it.

Evan: I-I umm, what? I-I mean, I-I guess? S-Sure.

Jared: We both know she would have even if you said no. YOU KNOW WHAT?! Why don't we PRETEND you said no, then had to go chase Vivi around and stop her from stealing from you?!

Evan: What? W-Why?!

Jared: *Akwardly.* Cause it'd be  funnn!

Evan: Jared, I have too many polos to count, I'm fine with Vivi having one. *Laughs akwardly.* She could have the one I'm wearing right now, if she wants!

Jared: *Mumbles to himself.* Yeah, if Vivi's passed out she won't know if I do the dare! *Yells at Evan.* YES. *Points to his shirt.* TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT, VIVI WANTS THAT ONE!

Evan: *Hesitantly takes off his shirt.* Jared, I heard you mumbling, what'd she dare you to do? *Sets shirt to the side.* (I'm calling him "Shirtless Evan now to remind you He's not wearing a shirt during this-)

Jared: *Gulps.* I- *Blushes. He shows Evan the dare.*

Shirtless Evan: What's so bad about that? You know she won't reject you, and it won't be awkward unless you ma-

Jared: "Someone dares you to ask Vivi on a date."

Shirtless Evan: *Eyes widen. He blushes.* I-I- whoa.

Jared: Yeah. What do I do?!

Shirtless Evan: I still believe you can do this, Jared! What are you afraid of? I can help more if I know more.

Jared: I- W-What if she finds it weird? I-If it's so akward she doesn't wanna talk to me afterwards?

Shirtless Evan: She won't. Jay wouldn't let a dinner destroy a friendship!

Connor: *Tosses a box of chocolates to Jared.* Give her these when you ask. Jayden loves chocolate more than anything. She'll appreciate it.

Jared: *Jumps.* When did you get here?!

Connor: I don't know. *Shrugs before pushing Jared towards Jayden's bedroom. Turns towards Evan and pauses.* . . . . Yo-. . . You do realize you're not wearing a shirt, right?

Shirtless Evan: *Shrugs.*

Jared: Be cool. Be calm- You're the insanely cool Jared Kleinman. *Raises hand to knock on my door.*

Me: *Singing "Defying Gravity" from Wicked.*

Jared: *Remembers how I get terrified and really nervous when I think someone heard me singing.*. . . . .*Waits a couple minutes after I finish singing and uses the time to try and calm down more. * *Finally knocks on the door.*

Me: Hey Jar- SHUT UP, YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE.

Jared: Yeah! It's for yo-

Me: *Takes chocolates before pausing and glaring at Jared with suspension.* Wait. . . It's not. . . poisoned, is it?

Jared: *Thinks: Connor wouldn't do that, would he? Nah.* No! Of course not!

Me: Okay! Thanks. . . Why'd you get me chocolate?

Jared: I-I wanted to ask you something.

Me: Yeah? *Already eating the chocolate.*

Jared: Will you go out with me? *Blushes.* Ya' know, to dinner?

Me: *Freezes and blushes.* I- Y-Yes! Of cou- Wait. What are you planning?

Jared: What? Nothing! I promise!

Me: Hm, okay! Yeah! Dinner! S-Sounds fun.

(Hiss, I think I'll make a second part? Possibly? Vivi said "take Jayden out to dinner" not just ask. XD This was hard to make caUSE I WRITE X READERS NOT X AUTHORS! XD)