A Nice, Simple Tea Party

*Starts writing invitations

*Starts writing invitations.* JARED, GET MARTHA, THE HEATHERS, AND VERONICA IN HERE! AND HAVE THEM BRING SLUSHIES! *Teleports to Jared's house.*

Jared: Oh no. Jay remembered. *Text crew.* Fiiinee. They're on their way.

Invitations:

For: ____, You're invited to a tea party to celebrate- *Theres seems to be some text there, but it's been scribbled out and erased

For: ____, You're invited to a tea party to celebrate- *Theres seems to be some text there, but it's been scribbled out and erased.*
Vivi Tesla
Youngblood Dillinger
Donut Dude
Asmolgenderfluid
Velo Kleinman
Micheal Mell
Jeremy Heere
John Laurnes
I-love-turtleboi
Echo Girl
Anybody else that was sad they didn't get invited to the last party.

Party crew: *Burst through door.*

Heather C: We heard something about a party?

Me: Yep! And you guys, aren't invited! You just have to help me prepare!

Party crew (except Martha): *Sighs/Rolls eyes.*

Me: Oh, don't do that! Martha, Heather D, you make the cake. Heather C and Heather M, go buy the most expensive party decorations and silverwere you can find. Veronica, please do the seating and stuff- Jared, you're with me on making the tea.

Jared: GAHHH, That's so boring-

Me: tOo bAd!

~Short timeskip.~

Heather D: *Writing something on the cakem*

Me: *Peaks over her shoulder.* Jcjfmffk- What are you doing?

Heather D: Martha said it's-

Me: Rsjdmdidk- MARTHA, STOP KNOWING ME AND MY FAMILY SO WELL, And Heather, this cake doesn't need any words to be awesome.

Heather: *Takes a spoon and smooths out the words.* Better?

Me: Yes. Thank you!

Jared: *Yells.* YO, JAY, HOW MUCH SUGAR DO I ADD?

Me: A LOT? I'LL HELP!

Connor: . . . Do you want to make Vivi go all sugar crazy?

Me: . . . *Pushes a container of sugar towards Vivi's spot.* Yes.

~Timeskip.~

Me: The party decorations look great! Heather and Heather found these sets of  gold silverware with expensive looking squiggly lines engraved on them! They also found a bunch of blue, gold, purple, and black balloons! Along with a blue tablecloth.  They found this ceramic top hat that we set a plate of cookies on top of. There's the really cute gold and blue tea cups they found too! The cake is two layers, it's purple and it has a bunch of gold details or something? Idk- *There's knocking at the door* OH! SOMEONE'S HERE!!!  

Jared: *In a butler uniform. Opens door*

Me: *Whispers to you* OMG, I forgot the best part! I bought the party crew maids and butlers outfits!!

Micheal: MICHEAL MAKES AN ENTRANCE!

Jeremy: *Behind Micheal*

Me: BRO! Bro's boyf, HOW'S IT HANGING, DUDES!

Micheal: *Laughs* Excuse me, dear sister, we are at a formal tea party, we must keep our voices down.

Me: *In fake British accent.* Of course, you're absolutely right. 

Youngblood: *Walks in* Oh my god, that accent is SO bad.

Me: The lovely Youngblood! Welcome!

Youngblood: *Rolls eyes.* Please don't call me that.

Me: Sorry. VIVI! WELCOME! Follow me to your seats, everybody! The rest will join us soon. (The table is round, btw-)

Youngblood: *Sits down.* Wow, everything looks so expensive. . .

Me: I know! I didn't know Jared's family was  this rich!

Asmolgenderfluid: "Was"?

Me: . . .I-

Vivi: *Sits down. Gasps* SuGaR!! *Hugs sugar container.*

Me: *Smirks.* Yep!

Velo: *Comes in. Sits next to me.* Hey mom- wait no- Hey sis- no. . . HEY JAY.

Me: dAuGHtEr! *Hugs.*

*I-Love-Turtleboi comes with John. They sit next to eachother. Echo girl and ThatDonutDude come in a while later. They sit where ever they feel like and flick the name card that was originally there out of the way. Anyone else that wanted to come finds their way.*

~Timeskip~

Me: *To imaginary camera. Whispers.* Guys, I have NO clue how much-

Vivi: sUgAr!!! *Stands up and grips table. It's starts shaking.* UFM9EKFMGJZ- *throws her plate across the table.*

Donutdude: *Eating a plate of donuts.* . . . ALL HAIL THE DONUT KINGDOM!  *Flips top hat over and fills it with donuts. Puts the hat on.*

Velo: I wanna do what the cool kids are doing! *Grabs John Laurens by the hair and pushes him into his peice of cake.*

Me: *Pushes chair away from table. Sips tea.* Watch the chaos begin, my friends. *They said to no one.*

Youngblood: *Hugs tea pot. Pulls her chair up next to mind.* wHaT's gOiNg oN?!

Me: *Smirks* Chaos.

~5 minutes later.-~

Me: I honestly don't know how to describe this mess.

Youngblood: EVERYTHING'S DESTROYED! They flipped the table over.

Party crew: All of our work done the drain!

Me: *Evil laugh.* That was the plan. Thanks for letting me use your house, Jare-Jared. *Walks out.*