FOOTBALL

*Sighs of relief

*Sighs of relief.* Okay, when she said, "You too" I thought she was gonna say me!

Connor: *Can't bring himself to glare at Youngblood, but stares at her.* No.

Me: Yes.

Connor: No-

Youngblood: *Puppy dog eyes.*

Connor:. . . Fiinnnee. *Puts on cheer uniform.*

Evan: Football's not that bad, right? *Puts on the uniform.*

Jared: No.

Me: Yes.

Jared: No, sports suck.

Me: Jaarreeed.

Jared: *Glares.* Never.

Me: . . . . *Forces him into uniform.*

Jared: I hate you.

Me: Ahh, I love you too.

Jared: Wait, if Vivi and Connor are cheering, *Points at Evan.* Him and I are playing- Along with those people- *Points at a few losers near by who are wearing uniforms.* What are you three gonna do? *points at me, Velo, and Youngblood.*

Me: *Throws on a jersey. Jumps onto the bleachers, holding a hot dog. Winks at Jared.* We're your fans! Duh! *Bites into hot dog.*

Jared: Gah, let's just get this over with.

~Time skip.~

Me: *Sips a cherry coke.* So. This was fun!

Jared: Yeah. . . "Fun" *Falls to ground.* MY BODY FEELS LIKE IF YOU LAID A FEATHER ON ME, EVERY BONE IN MY BODY WOULD SHATTER.

Evan: I-It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. . .

Me: *Rolls eyes.* You didn't do anything!! You were obsessed with making sure you didn't get hurt! *Flashback of him curling up in a ball and screaming, "Pleae don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!"* And YOU, *Points at Jared.* The reason why you're so hurt is because you didn't try to play until someone on the other team stole your phone you were playing on! For the rest of the game you were just trying to beat them up to get it back!

Jared: Gaaaaaaahhhhhh I got it back- OH!

Me: *Sits on his back.*

Jared:  OW! JEEZ!

Me: I hate sports, I hate watching them, I hate playing them, but I can't stand my friends being idiots and not doing something right, like playing a sport. It worries me. I don't you guys to hurt yourselves!