AnD PeGGy

Well, since you're supposed to be Peggy, in the musical you're supposed to die before Take a Break? I think? But in reality you died the same year Philip did

Well, since you're supposed to be Peggy, in the musical you're supposed to die before Take a Break? I think? But in reality you died the same year Philip did. A couple months before, I believe.

You came down with some illness, and lucky you, Alexander had to work near by where you lived at the time. So you asked him if he would stay with you until you got better. He did, and he wrote letters to Eliza updating her on how you were doing. One day, however, he unfortunately had to write saying you had passed.

Jared: HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS STUFF?

Me: *Shrugs.* I get bored so I look up history. I ALSO KNOW MARIA REYNOLDS'S MAIDEN NAME WAS LEWIS. AND THEODOSIA, Burr's wife, DIED OF STOMACH CANCER. She was basically Burr's political veiws, which is why it's a shame that she died BEFORE 1800. It's why Burr says "I will not let this man make an orphan of my daughter!" In  the World was Wide Enough. SPEAKING OF WHICH, Did you kbow Burr actually didn't feel bad for killing Alexander? He- *Continues rambling about Hamilton facts.*

Jared: *Rolls his eyes. Points a T.V. remote at me and presses mute. My mouth still moves as if I'm talking but no sound comes out.*