SHUT UP, CONNOR!

Connor: *Somehow politely snaps his fingers in front of Evan's face

Connor: *Somehow politely snaps his fingers in front of Evan's face.* You heard her. Give her the hoodie.

Evan: *Is pretty frightened by Youngblood's second comment so he obeys. Tosses hoodie to her.*

Me: *Glares at Connor's wrists and arms.*

Connor: . . . . *Notices me. Holds this arms behind his back and stands in front of a wall.*

Me: Connor? Are you o-

Connor: *Says coldly, without looking at me.* They're old(ish). Don't worry about.

Me: O-Okay.

Connor: *Itches his arm.* Can we change back? Jared's clothes aren't that comfortable.

Jared: Well, Sorry, Mr. Rich guy! Not everyone can buy insanely comfy hoodies! *Mumbles* and beds. . . . . But yeah, let's change back. Evan's shirt doesn't really fit me. . .

Me: *Whispers Yells to Connor while he's changing.* Connor! *Holds hands up as if preparing to catch something. Connor looks at me, confused. I glance at Jared's clothing.*

Connor: *Whispers to himself.* Oh. . . *Throws the clothes to me.* (Jared's the only one who felt the need to change in a different room.)

Me: *Changes into them and sits crosses legged in front of the door and waits for Jared.*

Jared: *Cracks the door open and peeks head in.* Hey guys, wears m- *Notices me. Laughs* Jay-

Connor: *Fully dressed now. Minus his jacket.* *Smirks* Hey, Jay, if Jared's Jared Hansen when he's wearing Evan's clothes... Wouldn't that let make you Jayden Kleinman right now?

Me: *Blushes.* SHUT UP, CONNOR!

Jared: Haha, Connor. But Jay, I need my clothes back.

Me: Hmm, or you could survive without it!

Jared: *Shakes his head 'no'*

Me: Come oonnnn! You're the only one who felt the need to change in a different room! I even changed in here!

Jared: Pleeeaasse!

Me: But I don't feel like changing!

Jared: Ppplllleeaaasssseee!

Me: *Tosses him the superhero shirt I was wearing before.* Here. I buy all my clothes from the guys section, and I buy the largest size I can find, so there.

Jared: *Sighs.* FIINNEE! *Changes into the shirt.*