kendall

I was sitting in the airport waiting for Alexa's plane to be able to get off. It was raining and taking forever for the plane to pull into where it was supposed to be. They had landed 20 minutes ago. I saw that Daniel guy posted a pic and I liked it. Alexa had commented on it and I went to see what it was. I was reading the comments as I heard a scream and saw Alexa running towards me. I quickly stood up and ran up to her. We hugged for what felt like forever and smiled at each other. We grabbed her suitcases and drove to Panera.

While we were waiting on our food I checked my Instagram. That Daniel dude told me to check my dms so I did. I hated dming people but he seemed really sweet.

Seaveydaniel
hey :)

Kendallbesson
Wow I love me a man who uses those kinds of smiley faces.

Seaveydaniel
those are the only smiley faces I use, the others look too cheesy

Kendallbesson
I agree, who wants to go around saying
"hey 😃" like cmon, I'm not 10.

Seaveydaniel
Haha it would make you seem like a weirdo. I'm Daniel btw

Kendallbesson
I'm Kendall ;)

I typed before getting interrupted by Alexa. "You better not be texting my brother I swear"

"Chill, I'm not"

"Good"

"I was dming him" I said and she shot me a death glare. I returned it with a smile and we both started laughing. Our waitress brought us our food and we thanked her. My phone buzzed and I saw it was a dm from Daniel but I ignored it while we ate.