kendall

Cameron walked in the door and shut it behind him. I sat back up and gave him a small smile. He sat down beside me just as Corbyn had and turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" He asked as he played with the bottom of his shirt.

I watched him for a second before answering. I shook my head. "I don't know how to feel honestly" I laid back down on the bed and he laid down beside me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I don't know, what do you think I should do?" I sat up a little and propped myself up on my elbow. He did the same and looked me in the eyes. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and got close. "I think you should kiss me" He smiled. I smiled back and him and we both leaned in. Slowly our lips touched together and began to move in sync. After a few seconds I began to smile and broke the kiss. My smile turned into a frown and Cameron looked confused.

"We can't do this, I work for you. You're my boss Cameron. It isn't right"  It pained me to say. After only one kiss, I already wanted more.

"It's okay, we can make this work" He said softly.

"I really want to Cameron, but I can't right now. I need to figure out everything before I get into a relationship. Please don't be mad"

"I'm not mad, I just want you to be happy. If Daniel makes you happy then be with Daniel, if I make you happy then be with me. All I care about is your happiness, I'm not going to be selfish and try to force you to be with me. I'll be here waiting when you decide" He said and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and we stood there for a few minutes. I finally pulled away and smiled at him.

We walked downstairs together and I walked over to Daniel. I needed to figure out who I wanted to be with and I couldn't do that without talking to Daniel first and letting him explain himself. I asked if we could talk and he nodded. We went outside and sat on the stairs of the front porch. I played with a leaf for a minute because I had no idea what to say. I sighed and faced Daniel. It was now or never.

67 votes new chapterrrrr
HOLA I JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU SHOULD GO BUY THE LOREAL LASH PARADISE MASCARA BC ITS BLACK MAGIC. look how long my eyelashes look after using it RECOMMEND 12/10

 look how long my eyelashes look after using it RECOMMEND 12/10