daniel

I could hear Kendall groan from her hotel room and stumble out of bed. The door between our rooms opened and she walked in holding her head. "Hi Danny" she mumbled and flopped onto my bed.

"Good morning sunshine" I smiled at her and she uncovered her hands from her eyes and smiled back at me. "I have a bad hangover" she groaned again.

"We all know" I laughed and sat down next to her. She moved around for a minute before setting her head in my lap. I played with her hair for a few minutes and I was about to ask her something whenever I noticed she was asleep again. Jonah and Zach ran into the room yelling but quickly shut up when they saw Kendall sleeping.

One after another the rest of the girls stumbled into the room only to lay down and fall back asleep. It was funny because they had done exactly what kendall had done. Alexa fell asleep on Jack, Tori asleep on Jonah and Angie on Corbyn. We all just chilled on our phones while the girls slept. Angie rolled over and rubbed her eyes. "It's too bright" she complained. Alexa sat up and put her arms around Jack. "Do you have any Advil" she mumbled and Jack nodded his head. He got up and grabbed some for her. He handed some to Angie too and laid two more out for whenever Tori and Kendall woke up.

About half an hour later they both woke up and groaned at the same time. Jonah and I laughed at the fact that they both groaned at the same moment. "My head is pounding" Kendall whined and sat up. Angie handed her the Advil and a bottle of water. She rubbed her eyes and took the pill.

"What time is it"

"2:30"

"Oh crap we have that house showing to go to at 3" Alexa said and we all sat up. "We need to leave soon" Kendall said and they all went to go get ready. The guys and I just changed our clothes and waited for them to get done.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Jonah asked.

"Have you asked Tori out yet?"

"Touché. I've got a plan"

"I do too, I just don't know when to do it"

"I've got a plan for Alexa too"

"Same here with Angie" So we all had plans to ask our girls out and we made sure that our plans were all different from each other's. I planned on taking Kendall on a trail up in Hollywood that lead to a waterfall. I had a picnic packed and I'd ask her there.