kendall

This book is #60 in fanfic wOw

I posted this on my snap and Instagram story before I sat down to get my hair and makeup done

I posted this on my snap and Instagram story before I sat down to get my hair and makeup done. While I was getting all made up, Cameron held my hand. I'm sure he was just being friendly but as soon as he grabbed my hand I got chills up my spine. Cameron and I were getting closer everyday and I wanted to be with him but I knew I couldn't. He's my boss, it wouldn't be professional. I was conflicted because I loved Daniel, but I also liked Cameron. I tapped my nails on the chair as I thought hard.

Daniel didn't actually cheat on me and now I had been feeling horrible that I thought he did. I should've given him a chance to explain earlier, but I didn't. I would have still been with Daniel if we hadn't had that fight. Daniel was absolutely perfect in every way, I wanted him. I did, but I also wanted Cameron. Cameron was amazing, he was funny, cute and so many other things. He could always make me laugh when I was with him. He was incredibly charming as well. He made me feel safe, but so did Daniel.

I was snapped out of my thoughts whenever Ashley, the makeup artist put a pair of tweezers in my face and plucked an eyebrow. "Ow" I said aloud and removed my hand from Cameron's to rub my face. She apologized and smiled as she went back to doing my makeup. I sat my hand in my lap instead of back on top of Cameron's. I didn't know what to do or which boy to choose.

Yeet I get to go to the mall tomorrow morning and I'm readyyyyyyyyyyy. I'm gonna do a haul, do you guys care to see what I get or nah? Answer in the comments