kendall

I scrolled through comments and laughed. I replied to some before getting up to get ready. I had no idea where we were going but I was super nervous. Seeing as I already had hair and makeup done, all I needed was an outfit. I wanted to dress nice, but semi casual. I picked through my suitcase as I listened to music. I finally chose a simple silky white shirt with some black leggings. To make my look a little nicer, I added some heels. They were a dusty pink color with a thick heel. I saw them the other day shopping with Cameron and bought them because they're velvet.

After touching up my makeup a little, I decided I was done. I watched an episode of stranger things while I waited for it to be six. Two episodes later I still hadn't gotten any texts from Daniel. It was almost seven. I sighed and texted him again. No answer.

Kendall

6:12
Daniel?

6:35
Okay I'm hoping you're just running late

7:57
Dani it's almost 8 now.

9:41
I'm not waiting any longer.
I don't know what's up with you Daniel.
You apologized and I forgave you.
You asked me on a date, and I said yes.
You tell me to dress nice and your pick me up at 6.
It's almost 10 now.
Is this your way of getting revenge on me for hanging out with Cameron?
I'm done Daniel.

ITears brimmed my waterline. I blinked and let them go. Before I knew it I was a sobbing mess. I cried and cried and cried. I knew Cameron could hear me since we had a connecting room but I ignored him. He kept yelling my name and beating on the door but I continued to ignore it. I was tired of getting screwed over. All boys did was screw you over and leave you. I walked over to the bathroom and locked myself in it. Once I found what I was looking for I checked the door one last time to make sure it was locked. My phone was in the bedroom. It wasn't like Daniel was going to text me back any time soon.

Daniel
Ken wait
I'm so sorry
I fell asleep
Please
I'll be there in a second
Please give me another chance