kendall

I don't think I explained it but Tori and the girls have been ibfs (internet best friends) for about a year but they haven't gotten the chance to meet irl (in real life) yet. VictoriaNavarro361 is Tori in my books :)

Dms between @Torinav and @Kendallbesson

ToriNav
hey :)

Kendallbesson
so I've got a plan

ToriNav
okay..

Kendallbesson 
I'm gonna fly you out to LA!
We can finally meet and you'll get to see Jonah!!

Torinav
I'm crying in the club
Ilysm ken I can't

Kendallbesson 
awe ily I'm so excited to meet you
I just booked your flight for 10am Friday morning I'll send you the info

Torinav
yay that's in two days
I probably should start packing

Kendallbesson 
go pack and we can FaceTime later
I'll get Jonah 😏

I was beyond excited to finally meet one of my best friends. Now it would be Angie, Alexa, Tori and I all together finally. I texted Angie and Alexa to come to our room  and I told them the news. Angie didn't really know Tori since we had just met her a few weeks ago but they were excited to meet each other.

"Do you want chipotle"

"Always" Alexa answered and we slipped on our shoes. "Do you wanna tell the guys?"

"Nah" I said and we laughed. We left the hotel and walked down the street to chipotle. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Daniel

Daniel traitor.
Look out the window
Smh Kendall smh

I hesitantly turned and looked out the window to see all five boys standing across the street from chipotle shaking their heads. I gave a weak smile and nudged Alexa and Angie with my shoulder. "Look" I whispered. They widened their eyes when they saw the guys.

Corbyn you better watch out
We're coming for you

I showed them Corbyns text. Our order got called a second later and we grabbed it and sprinted to the hotel. They ran right after us and we ran to our hotel room and slammed the door. We all sighed in the relief whenever someone behind us cleared their throat. I screamed and turned around. Daniel was sitting on the bed.

"Chill chill just give me your burrito and we'll be fine"

"No way Jose"

"Fine then" he said and threw me over his shoulder before I had time to process what was happening. "There's a pool downstairs"

"No no no please put me down I'll share I swear" I begged. He laughed and kissed my nose before putting me down. Alexa raised her eyebrows up and down and smirked at me.