cameron

I called Kendall six times and she still hadn't answered. It was eleven and she was supposed to be at my house an hour ago. I got off of the couch and grabbed my car keys. I slipped on a shirt and headed over to her house. Fifteen minutes later I was knocking on their front door. A sleepy shirtless Jonah answered the door and yawned. "She's in her room" he said and laid back down on the couch. I thanked him and climbed the stairs to her bedroom. I knocked on the door once before opening door after getting no response.

I peeked in to see her asleep on the floor drooling. I chuckled and crouched down beside her. I gently shook her shoulder and she stirred around. I whispered her name and she opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her eyes and sat up a little. "Cameron? What time is it?"

"11:17"

"Oh my gosh" she sat up completely. "I didn't mean to sleep that long"

"It's okay"

"Why didn't you just call?"

"I did, six times"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"It's okay, are you packed?"

"Yeah" she said and I helped her grab her stuff. She made sure she had her carry on stuff before we left. We put the suitcases in the back of my car and left. Everybody else was already asleep so she texted them goodbye. "Why was Jonah on the couch?" I asked when we were buckling up.

"Jack poured cereal on his bed this morning to wake him up and he doesn't wanna clean all the crumbs up"

"Ah" I drove off and turned on the radio on. Weirdly, one direction was on. Kendall's face lit up as she began to sing Best Song Ever. I smiled when I realized I knew some of the lyrics to this song. I sang along and she looked at me in surprise, then she started to sing with me.

"Said her name was Georgia Rose" She sang at the top of her lungs. We began to alternate lines.

"And her daddy was a dentist" I sang slightly quieter than she had.

"Said I had a dirty mouth" she yelled.

"(I got a dirty mouth)" I said lowly and she bursted into laughed at my facial expression.

"But she kissed me like she meant it" I sang the next line too and she blushed. She stopped singing and started listening to me singing. "I said can I take you home with me? I winked at her. She smirked and looked the other way. We arrived at my apartment and went inside.

• I was listening to best song ever when I wrote this..so yeah. How would you guys feel if I started putting a question at the end of each chapter for all of you to answer? Like "what's your favorite food" or something like that. Idk I just wanna be more active with y'all (I'm originally from Tennessee don't judge my y'all)