kendall

I arrived at Cameron's apartment complex and parked my Jeep in the parking garage. I took the elevator to his floor and knocked on the door. "ITS OPEN" he yelled from inside so I opened the door and walked in.

I heard fumbling and an "oof" as I opened the door. I looked in to see Cameron standing in front of me with his hands behind his back. I gave him a skeptical look and peered over his should to see Chris, his best friend. Chris looked suspicious too so I ignored it and walked in. Cameron moved out of my way and turned around again so I couldn't see what was behind his back. Chris had Cameron's camera and was recording. "What are you up to Cameron?" I narrowed my eyes at him and he laughed nervously.

"Well. you see, we were filming a new video and I sort of kind of maybe lost a live animal in my apartment?"

"Like what kind of live animal?"

"Definitely NOT a tarantula"

"Oh my god Cameron, you lost a TARANTULA?" I said and looked all around me. I was terrified of spiders.

"No of course not Baby"

"I'm not your baby. what did you lose?"

"Six tarantulas.." He said nervously with his head down. I put my hand to my forehead and sighed. "Cameron Alexander Dallas I swear if one of those crawls on me I'm quitting"

70 votes new chapter/ going through a lot sorry for the sucky chapters :/