kendall

Most of you never comment anything about the book, is it not good?😂

Thirty minutes later we pulled up at my house and parked in the driveway. As we walked up to the front door it looked like there were balloons taped to it. We gave each other a confused look and opened the door anyway. There were balloons everywhere and presents scattered along the counter. We exchanged another confused look. I called out Corbyns name and got no response. Weird.

"SURPRISE" My friends jumped out from their hiding places and yelled. The smile on their faces and their amount of excitement made me smile. I turned to Cameron who looked just as surprised as I was. "Did you know about this?" I asked and he shook his head. I had no idea who or why they would be throwing a surprise party for. I walked over and hugged them all as they told me happy birthday.

"Thank you so much guys, but it isn't my birthday. My birthday is in two weeks"

"We know, but you'll be in Europe with Cameron so we wanted to celebrate it early"

"That's so sweet" I smiled as happy tears filled my eyes. I held them back and hugged everybody once again.

Half an hour later we were all dancing around the living room to some music when the front door opened. We all turned our heads and saw Daniel walking through the door. I shot Corbyn an evil glare and clenched my jaw. He acted as if he had no idea what was going on. I swear I was going to kill him later if this was his idea.

"Hey I'm sorry I'm late but-" Daniel started to say, but stopped as soon as he saw Cameron walking down the hall from the kitchen. He clenched his jaw. "Cameron?!" Daniel raised his voice.

I looked aimlessly around the room trying to ignore the fact that Daniel had just walked through the front door. They began to argue and I wanted to crawl into a hole. Why today? My eyes landed on the floor and I made lines in the carpet with the front of my shoe. Maybe if I ignored him he would leave. Unfortunately that wasn't the case and he walked right over to me. My head was still down but I looked at him standing in front of me. "Oh. Hi Danny-um Daniel"

"You haven't called me Danny in a long time"

"I haven't seen you in a long time" I said and pursed my lips together.

"You never called or texted or anything"

"Well I didn't want to. Would you want to call or text me if I cheated on you?"

"It wasn't like that, please let me explain"

"No" I crossed my arms and looked away. Why wouldn't he leave?

"Ken-" I cut him off. He didn't get to call me that anymore. We weren't friends and only my friends got to call me Ken.

"No. You can call me by my name. My name is Kendall not Ken" I said sternly and he looked down.

"Kendall please let me explain" He begged again. He put his hand out to touch my hand and I jerked away.

"Not right now Daniel. I don't WANT to talk to you." I said and walked away. I just now realized the whole room had gone silent. I looked around for a second before climbing the stairs to my bedroom. I stopped at the balcony and looked down at my silent friends. "To whoever invited him, screw you. You all know how I feel about him and yet you invited him to the party you threw for me."

A few minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door. Corbyn walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry"

"For?"

"I invited Daniel. I didn't know Cameron would be coming and I thought it might be a chance for you and Daniel to make up." He fiddled with his thumbs as he spoke. He always did that when he was nervous.

"That wasn't nice" I said and Corbyn laughed lightly at my choice of words.

"Do you want me to tell him to leave?"

"No. I'm just going to stay up here for a few more minutes then I'll be back down."

"Okay Ken" He got up and shut the door back behind him. I fell back on the bed onto my bed. I let out a sigh and there was another knock at door. I groaned. "Come in" I mumbled and a familiar brown haired boy walked through the door.

88 votes new chapter bc this was a long one ❤️