daniel

do you guys want a life update bc I really wanna give you a life update bc I'm really happy with my life right now and idk if I've ever been this happy :))))

We hopped off the plane at LAX extremely exhausted. We all sluggishly walked over to baggage claim to wait for our suitcases. Almost all of us were falling asleep there just waiting. I felt like I hadn't slept in days, I had major jet lag. Kendall fell asleep on my shoulder but instead of waking her I carried her to our Uber. I was pushing two suitcases and I had a duffel bag and a backpack to carry. Jonah offered to help and took the duffel bag and Zach took one of the suitcases. I thanked them and we headed outside to our Uber.

Alexa, Angie and Tori were asleep since it was 4:30am so we'd just say hi to them whenever we all got up, whenever that was. We didn't bother taking anything to our rooms, we just left everything in a pile by the front door. I carried Kendall to her bed and tucked her in. Right as I was about to leave she mumbled "stay" I smiled lightly and crawled into bed beside her. She cuddled against  me and I whispered "I love you" gently before falling asleep.

Daniel • WHY DON'T WE
@danielseavey
goodnight Los Angeles

Corbyn • WHY DON'T WE
@corbynbesson
feels good to be back, goodnight LA

sorry for the short chapter, I had a final yesterday and I didn't have time to write so I had to publish a pre written chapter and sadly I don't have any more pre written :( I just started a new class and I'm really trying to focus on that for now