kendall

"I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU" Corbyn yelled at Daniel as he shoved him against the wall.

Whatever girl he was with posted a picture of Daniel sleeping beside her on his Instagram. Zach had seen the picture and showed all of us. We recognized the hotel room from whenever we first came out to LA. It was the same hotel we had all stayed at for a month.

Corbyn and I had called an Uber and came over here. I told him I just wanted to talk to Daniel but he had other plans. So we went to the front desk of the hotel and asked them if they could tell us what room Daniel Seavey was staying in. They initially told us no until Corbyn dug $50 out of his wallet and handed it to the man. After that he was more than happy to tell us he was staying in room 103 on the third floor. I had tried to calm Corbyn down the whole time we were in the elevator but it was no use.

"No Kendall Marie Besson. I will NOT calm down. Your boyfriend, the one who PROMISED me he would never hurt you, is in a hotel room with another girl as we speak." He told me as we were getting off the elevator. I wiped another falling tear from my cheek and his eyes softened. "Im sorry Kenny, you don't deserve this"

This is short but 50 votes and I'll post my other chapter I have written