kendall

To say the least, the house was absolutely amazing. We all sat down to lunch to talk about it. We got to our table and our waitress handed us menus. "Thank you" I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry do you have a problem?" I asked and she scoffed and walked away. I laughed and everybody else did too. "Does she wanna fight?" Alexa asked, standing up.

"Please sit down honey boo boo" I urged and pulled on her arm. She always wanted to fight people and it was hilarious. She was barely 5,0. I couldn't even count how many fights I had gotten her out of over the years. The waitress brought our drinks back and purposely gave me the wrong drink. I let it go and drank it anyway. I didn't know what her problem was, I don't even know her.

Third person POV

They were all enjoying their food and ignoring the rude waitress. They had looked through their menus and now they were just waiting on the waitress to come back so they could order. Everybody seemed happy and cheerful except for Daniel. He looks like he had something big on his mind. He sipped his lemonade and cleared his throat. "Hi Kendall could I ask you something?"

"Sure Danny"

"Could I take you on a date tomorrow night?" Daniel asked nervously, scratching the back of his head. She blushed and smiled brightly.

"I would love that" She said and everybody cheered. Daniel got a few fist bumps from the guys and "oooh"s from the girls. The waitress returned and took their orders. She walked off without taking Kendall's order. She frowned and called her back to the table. "What do you want?"

"I just wanna order my food?" Kendall said.

"Fine"

"Do you have a problem with me or something? I don't even know you" Kendall asked and the waitress crossed her arms.

"Actually yeah, I do. You get all your fame from other people and you haven't done anything to earn it. You don't appreciate your fans and you pretend you don't see their constant dms. I have no respect for you. You're nothing without your brother and his friends. Just go back to wherever you came from, the world doesn't need you. We didn't ask for you to steal everybody's fans and pretend they're your own. You literally have done nothing except being annoying and hanging around all of your famous friends. She said and walked alway. Everybody's jaws had dropped and Kendall's eyes filled with tears. She got up without saying anything and walked out the restaurant doors.

"Kendall wait" Alexa Tori and Angie ran after her. Everybody else was right behind them. She turned around and wiped a tear from her eye before getting into an Uber that was sitting outside the restaurant. Alexa ran angrily back into the restaurant and grabbed the waitress by her shoulder and whipped her around.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked angrily. The waitress chuckled and flashed a smile. "Oh I'm sorry did I make your friend cry?" She laughed again and started to walk away. Alexa grabbed her again and smacked her right across the face.

"You need to shut up right now. She's just trying to live her life and you're doing nothing but dragging her down. I swear to god if I see you saying something to her again you're going to wish you were never born"

"Honey I'd like to see you try, what are you? 4,11? You don't do a thing." She smirked. Alexa balled up her fists and swung right at her face. She screamed and hit back. Alexa got her again and ended up being pulled off by Jack. She kicked and yelled as they drug her out of the restaurant.

"You can't just fight people!" Jack yelled. "You could've gotten arrested!" He added.

"She-"

"I don't care Alexa! What if someone recorded that? That could do serious damage to your career" He shook his head. By now, Kendall was halfway across town. She was going to the hotel to get all of her things. She pressed her head against the window as the car passed all of the places she had spent the last week at with all of her friends. She wiped another tear away.