kendall

Third person POV again, I feel like it just explains what's happening better but don't worry I'm going back to the character povs after this chapter. Would you rather me update everyday with shorter chapters or every other day with longer ones?

She got out of the car and ran up to her hotel room as quickly as she could. She passed the elderly couple that she talked to every morning and gave them as small smile.

"Dear are you okay?" Mrs. Rosy asked her. She gave a slight nod and wiped another falling tear from her face. "I'm okay" Kendall told her. Rosy took her hand and smiled weakly at her. "Honey it's okay not to be okay" She told her and Kendall cried into her shoulder for a second.

"Thank you for everything Rosy, I've enjoyed having breakfast with you and bill while I've been here but it's time for me to go. I don't belong here and I never did. It was a bad idea coming here in the first place. I'll miss you Rosy." Kendall told her and walked upstairs to her room.

She packed all her things quickly and ordered another Uber. She made sure she had everything before  walking to the lobby. She slipped Daniels sweatshirt over her head and got into her Uber. She took one last look at everything before shutting the door.

She had booked her her plane ticket because surprisingly there was a plane going to Florida that was leaving in a few hours. It had cost a lot more than she liked but she really just wanted to go home. Her phone was blowing up with notifications but she ignored them. The waitress was right, she was nothing. She let another tear roll halfway down her face before wiping it away. She pressed her head to the window and tried to drown out the thoughts of her friends.

She finally arrived at the airport and she tipped the Uber driver extra. "I hope you're alright kid" He told her and gave her a smile. She nodded her head and went to check in. She looked up at the big LAX sign above her and sighed. This is it she thought.

I don't normally do shoutouts but here are a few books that I've been obsessing over lately, I'm actually in some of them but I love them regardless.

VictoriaNavarro361
Instagram//Jonah Marais
behind the stage
They're both amazing check them out or I'll never update again. That's a joke but seriously check them out. They're so amazing I cry

polarcross00
Taking you | Jack Avery
Lavender | Daniel Seavey
(i actually designed the cover for lavender and she made me the main character)

endearingavery
7/11 ; Daniel Seavey
ITS. SO. GOOD.

-unfoley
Trophy | Jonah Marais
Ugh it's so amazing I can't

supernaturalisbae2
Shes my best friend and daughter. she has several books so if you like marvel, supernatural, wdw, Tom Holland or teen wolf you should go read them

heyheyheyareutwins
Daughter and Also my best friend, her wdw book is pretty bomb too :)

Mak041605
Literally my daughter and best friend of 3 years, she has a book (not fanfic) that I just finished editing for her so you should go check it out (she didn't want me to give a shoutout but I did anyway)

apathylucas
Sweetheart // Jack Avery
This book gives me so many emotions it's crazy. I'm in love with that book.

ydontwe
Coffee//Jonah Marais
I've screamed so many times during that book I love it sm.