daniel

Corbyn called and asked me to come down to the cafe and help them bring the food back to the hotel. I threw on a random shirt and fixed my hair before leaving the hotel. The cafe was only down the street, it wouldn't take long to get there. I kept randomly smiling as I walked and thought about Kendall, she was really mine again. I turned the corner and my smile dropped as soon as I saw what was happening. Corbyn was pressed against the side of the building with a knife to his neck. I immediately ran up to him, not caring if I got hurt or not. The man holding him against the wall didn't notice, he was focused on Corbyn. My eyes wandered around, looking for kendall, making sure she wasn't hurt. I found her standing emotionless as she stared at Corbyn. She may have had an emotionless look, but tears were still falling down her face. She looked frozen. Not knowing what to do, I ran up to her and hugged her. "It's going to be okay, the cops are on her way" I told her as she pressed her head against my chest. There was now a small crowd standing around, not knowing what to do.

Sure enough, a few minutes later a cop car came rolling up, sirens blaring. They got out of the car and ran up, guns in hand. "Step away and put your hands where we can see them" they ordered the man. He grunted and acted as if he was raising his hands. Once they were raised, he was asked to set the knife on the ground. He began to lower the knife, lower and lower until it was almost to the ground. The next thing I knew he was plunging it into Corbyn's stomach and running off. It all happened so fast. He stabbed Corbyn and ran. Well, tried to. He was tackled by the police in a matter of seconds. Kendall and I immediately ran to Corbyn, who had fallen to the ground after he'd been stabbed. Kendall screamed over and over for an ambulance. She applied pressure to the wound, yelling at Corbyn to keep his eyes open. I couldn't move even when I tried to, all I could do was watch as everything happened.

Paramedics showed up and put Corbyn in the ambulance. Kendall ran after them, hopping in the back before they could tell her no. "Meet me at the hospital" she told me before closing the doors. I simply nodded and ran back to the hotel to call the guys and an Uber. I dialed Jonah's number and waited for a response. C'mon c'mon c'mon Jonah. Pick up. I said to myself as the phone rang. No answer. I called everybody else and jack was the only one to answer.

"Hey I need you to meet me at the nearest hospital right now. Corbyn's been stabbed. Bring the guys" I said and hung up. I got in my Uber and impatiently waited as we drove to the hospital. I didn't want to be rude and ask the man to drive faster but I was kind of in a hurry. As soon as we got there I paid and jumped out of the car. I ran into the hospital like I've never ran before.

A/n the WHOLE time I was writing this I kept typing Jonah instead of Corbyn for some reason. I'm not kidding haha I had to go and read back a couple of times to make sure it didn't say Jonah