kendall

Nobody ever answered me about the house tour so I'm going to assume you don't want one

I heard them all load into the van and Corbyn texted me that it was okay to come out of my room now. Daniel knew I was in LA but none of the others did. I got dressed into a white romper and some white shoes. I left my hair down and got into the Uber. I got dropped off at the place they were shooting their band pics. There was one of those murals with wings outside of the building so I had someone random take my picture.

"Thank you so much!" I told the lady. She nodded her head and handed me my phone back. I posted the picture on Instagram and titled it "old pic :)" so they wouldn't get suspicious if they saw it.

 I posted the picture on Instagram and titled it "old pic :)" so they wouldn't get suspicious if they saw it

63,808 likes, 2,378 comments
Kendallbesson- old pic :)

Username1 Mom? Is that you?

Username2 @username1 ikr! She's gorgeous

Alexacv 😍when did you take this

AngieAvery slay me 😍😭🤧

Username1 @username2 we should make a fan acc together

ToriNav stOp looking so gorgeous it's hurting my eyes

I smiled at my friends comments and continued to look through more as I walked around outside the building where they were having their photoshoot.

Jackaverymusic @torinav riiiiight

Username2 @username1 dm me :)

Wes10 daniels a lucky duck

Username3 @wes10 bAck Off oF hEr GiRl

SeaveyDaniel 😍😍😍

Username1 @username2 okay 🙃

I laughed at the conversation between the fans who were going to make a fan account earlier and reminded myself to follow their fan account later after they made it. After a few more minutes of looking through my phone I decided to walk inside. After opening the doors I heard the familiar voices of the guys. I hid behind a wall until their photographer gave me the signal. The plan was that I surprised them mid photo so he could capture their expressions.

"Okay could you all stand facing me with a natural face?" The photographer said and I knew it was my cue. I made my way out to where they could see me and I watched their jaws drop. One by one each boy got a huge grin on their face. The camera clicked multiple times and they all ran at me. Corbyn of course was more chill because he already knew I'd be here. Daniel knew as well but he didn't know I was coming here so he was just as surprised as the rest of them. They all engulfed me in a huge group hug as before I knew it I was being lifted off of the ground.

"I missed you so much" Daniel said as he spun me around in the air. The photographer was still taking pictures and I knew these would be ones I needed to frame. It felt amazing to be with some of my best friends again, now all I needed was the girls.

You lair! That wasn't an old pic. " Jack stated and I laughed. "Oops?" I laughed and they all hugged me again. "We really missed you, it wasn't the same." Jonah told me. I decided to sit on the sidelines and let them finish their photoshoot. Every boy was still grinning ear to ear and it made me incredibly happy. Who knew I'd have such an impact on their lives?

Do you want a house tour of their new house? Bedrooms and etc