kendall

A/n do you want me to do a "house tour" chapter of their new house? It would show their bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room and etc.

We finally landed in Los Angeles and took an Uber to the new house. The boys, Angie, Alexa, Tori and I had all pitched in and bought it. It had 9 bedrooms which was great so none of us had to share. It was perfect. My mom was staying in my room with me. Everybody had gone shopping for their room stuff and had bought me a king sized bed while I was in Florida.

We pulled up to the house and my mom gasped, she had never seen it before. Corbyn came out to help grab our bags and sneak us in before anybody saw. "They're in the backyard but we still should hurry if you wanna surprise them later" He said after hugging both of us. We snuck into the house and in to my bedroom. Since I hadn't been to this house since they moved in I wasn't sure which room was mine. It turns out I had the room on the very end of the hallway on the third floor. I walked in to see nothing but a huge mattress. I laughed and sat my bags down.

"We wanted to let you pick out your own stuff" Corbyn said. I nodded and he shut the door behind us. He caught up with mom for a few minutes before going back to the backyard before they came looking for him. I noticed a pack of hangers laying on the bed and took them out of their packaging. I began to hang some shirts just so they weren't laying on the ground in my suitcase. Sometime this week I'd go to IKEA and get a bedroom set.

I took my makeup bag out and reapplied some mascara and brushed my hair again. The plan was that I would surprise them while they were at a photo shoot. Why Don't We was now an official band and they needed some band pics. I was a photographer and they had asked me to do it for them but since I was "in Florida" at the moment I told them I couldn't. They had hired someone else and the plan was for me to show up unexpectedly and surprise them during their shoot.

Alexa, Tori and Angie had a meeting with a big modeling company that I would be crashing too. First I'd surprise the boys then I'd surprise them. I also had an appointment with the company but mine wasn't until next week. When we were kids, it was always Alexa and I's dream to be models and now we actually had a  shot at it.