daniel

our little girl was five now and life was going great. Why Don't We is more popular than ever. We'd been on a few tours since Charlotte was born, and Kendall and her have tagged along every time. Even though she's still little, she's been all over the world already. She loves music and anything colorful.

We adopted a little girl from London last year also. She's almost eleven and everything you could ever ask for. Her name is Millie, her and Charlie get along wonderfully. We were on our second world tour and we had a show in London. The guys and I were sound checking and Kendall decided to take Charlie sightseeing for the day. They were looking through shops and walking around town when Kendall noticed some little girls selling cookies.

Flashback (Kendall pov)

Charlotte and I were walking through the streets of London looking through shops whenever I saw a group of little girls selling something. As we walked closer Charlie noticed it was cookies they were selling. A smile spread across her face and she immediately ran to the table. "Cookies mommy!" She pointed and smiled. I smiled back at her and looked at the group of girls.

"Hello" one of them waved at me. I smiled and waved back. "Are you selling cookies for Girl Scouts or something?"

"No ma'am. We're selling them for our orphanage. Our house mother said if we can raise enough money, she'll let us have a Christmas tree this year" the smallest little girl beamed at me. My heart sank with sadness thinking about them not having a Christmas tree if they didn't raise enough money. I looked at the hopeful smiles on all the girls faces. "How many boxes do you have left?"

"Twenty two" the tallest one read from a piece of paper. "I'll take them all" I told them. Their faces lit up and their eyes widened. "Really?" One asked.

"Yes, I'd hate for you girls not to have a Christmas tree this year" I told them as I took my wallet out of my bag. Charlie pulled on my sleeve gently. I bent down to her height. "Yes char?"

"What's an orphanage?" She whispered softly into my ear. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes, even though she was only four you could tell she knew it was something sad. "An orphanage is a home for boys and girls who don't have parents anymore. They go there and live with somebody until someone comes to adopt them and make them part of their family"

She looked back at me sadly for a moment until suddenly she started to beam with happiness. "Mommy can we make them part of our family?" She asked me excitedly. I looked over at the small smiling little girls and felt sadness wash over me.

"I wish we could honey, but our house isn't big enough" Charlie looked back at me and frowned. "I want a sister" she pouted.

I stood back up and handed the girls money for the cookies. They had put them into bags for me. I thanked them and grabbed the bags from their table. I took Charlie's hand and we walked back towards the concert venue.

to make a long story short, Daniel insisted we go to the orphanage and thank the little girls for the cookies. once we got there, he laid eyes on Millie and fell in love with her smile. We went back and visited her every day until we left London. Two months after the tour ended, we went back and filled out the adoption paperwork. A month later, Millie was ours.

She doesn't know this, but next week we're planning a trip to London so she can visit her hometown. We had everything we could ever ask for now. Daniels living out his dream and the girls and i get to enjoy the journey with him. Falling in love with Daniel Seavey was the best thing i've ever done.

it's the end :((( i may do an epilogue one day but thank you all for reading 💓 ily all