corbyn

Crap. Cameron was coming. I didn't have a problem with cam, it was just going to be awkward now because Daniel was going to be here. We were all trying to get them back together and that might not happen if Cameron is here.

I paced around the living room thinking of what to do. We couldn't Disinvite Daniel, and we couldn't tell Kendall not to bring Cameron. We'd just need to keep them as far away from each other as possible. As far as we knew, they hated each other. Cameron hated Daniel because Kendall had told him about what Daniel did and Daniel hated Cameron because he got to see her everyday. Daniel was jealous of Cameron and Cameron was filled with anger thinking of how much pain Daniel caused Kendall.

I saw Angie walking down the hall and I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into the bathroom. "Ow! Oh hey corb"

"Hey angie"

"Why'd you pull me in here? We don't exactly have time to make out in the bathroom Corbyn, we're still setting things up." She frowned and I smiled at her. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "That's not why I pulled you in here, I wanted you to help me with something"

"Oh okay, what is it?" She looked a little disappointed.

"Cameron's coming"

"So?" She looked confused.

"Daniels coming too" I said and watched as she was hit with realization about what was going to happen if they saw each other. Her eyes widened. "What are we gonna do?!"

"I have no clue." I shook my head and sighed. This was going to be a long day.