daniel

We were in an Uber on our way back to the hotel for a little while. I was texting Kendall.I smiled at my phone when she agreed to go out with me. Corbyn, who was sitting beside me, looked over at my phone and gasped. "No way dude"

"What"  Jack, Zach and Jonah said almost all at once.

"Kendall agreed to go out with Daniel tonight" Corbyn told them.

"No way dude congrats" Zach high fived me. Jack and Jonah wiggled their eyebrows up and down at me.

"Do you know what you're gonna do yet?" Corbyn asked.

"No"

"Bro! How can you take her on a date in 3 hours if you don't even have anything planned"

"I don't know" I mumbled. The guys looked at me and shook their heads.

"Don't you realize that this date is what's gonna make or break your relationship?"

"Yeah yeah" i rolled my eyes and put my head against the window.

"If this date is horrible she's not gonna wanna go out with you again, she'll choose cameron" Jack stated. I knew he was right. As soon as the Uber dropped us off at the hotel I got on my laptop and started searching for date places near us. After an hour I finally found one and fell back onto my bed in exhaustion. I decided to take a small nap before our date.

•50 votes
Hi pls go check out my new book, it's a jonah book :)