tori

25 votes for next chapter

I had the last of my things packed and my Uber was waiting. I unplugged my phone from my charger and went to tell my mom goodbye. I hugged her and wiped a tear from her face. "I'll only be gone two weeks"

"I know I know but then when you come home I'll only see you for two weeks before you go on tour again"

"I promise I'll spend lots of time with you before I go again" I said and I got a text from my Uber driver. If I didn't get out there soon he was going to leave. I told my mom and my dog goodbye again and got in the Uber. The driver wasn't very friendly so I just scrolled through Instagram the whole time. I posted a picture and locked my phone. I pressed my head to the window and closed my eyes. I was finally going to get to meet my best friends in person.

The car pulled up to the airport and I got out. I was immediately swarmed by fans. There were hands grabbing at me from all angles. I loved my fans but honestly sometimes I just wanted to be able to do normal things. I smiled and took some pics with them before going inside. I went through security and waited for my plane to board.

637,728 likes 7,389 comments ToriNav - I couldn't choose one so here's four :)

ToriNav - I couldn't choose one so here's four :)

Username1 yesss you're so pretty 😍

Alexacv I can't wait to see you!!!

Jonahmarais cutie

Username2 such a flirt @jonahmarais

AngieAvery 😍😍

Kendallbesson oh wow you've blessed my eyes