daniel

I recognized the voice as Corbyn's. I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me looking irritated. I started to say something but he punched me again and Kendall screamed from behind him. "JUST STOP, LET HIM TALK" she walked in front of him and stared him down. Corbyn's eyes darted back and forth between us before backing up and deciding not to kill me.

It was suddenly dead silent in the room until Chelsea cleared her throat. We all looked over and he and my eyes widened when I saw she was only wearing a hoodie. MY hoodie to be exact. This morning she was wearing HER clothes, not my hoodie and no pants. I know for a fact we didn't do anything so I have no idea why she'd have that on. All of our mouths dropped open and Kendall turned to me and slapped the crap out of me.

I looked back at her and rubbed my throbbing cheek. "I didn't even-" I started to say and got slapped on the other cheek. "Daniel James Seavey, I trusted you. I trusted you and you did this. With HER of all people. I loved you Daniel. I loved you and you did this." She yelled through tears. I felt tears prick my eyes and I was struggling not to cry.

"You-you kissed Cameron. At the mall. I saw you both lean in and I turned around right as you were about to kiss. Don't give me crap about Chelsea whenever you're the one who cheated first. It makes me wonder how many of your boyfriends you've cheated on." I said to her. She gave me a confused look before wiping another tear away.

"You're an idiot. I had an eyelash on my face. The sun was in his eyes and he leaned in so he could see it to get it off my face. You know what? It doesn't matter, I don't need to explain myself to you. If you think I cheated, go along and think that. I did NOT cheat and I've never cheated on any previous boyfriends. If you really think this low of me, then maybe we shouldn't be together anymore. Have fun with your hoe Daniel." She said through gritted teeth before opening the door and walking out. Corbyn gave me a death stare as he walked out behind her and slammed the door. I sat down on the bed with my head between my hands. I'm such an idiot, how could I ever think she could cheat on me?

This one is slightly longer but 50 votes on my last 4 chapters including this one for a new chapter that I have written, and trust me, it's a good one❤️