kendall

So I'm not a Joey Birlem or Charles Gitnick fan but I found some AMAZING joey + Charles books and now I'm a huge fan..what have I done to myself 😂 btw you should check out some of my reading lists..my wdw reading list has 40+ books in it. My "random but amazing books" is anything that isn't wdw or magcon boys. There's supernatural, YouTubers (Mario, Weston, Zach,Joey,Charles etc)

I texted Cameron to see where he was and he told me he was at chipotle. He asked what I wanted and I told him I wasn't hungry but he insisted on getting me something so I told him to get me a burrito bowl. We all got out of the car and started to head out separate directions in the mall. Daniel gave me a light kiss before walking away. "Have fun and be yourself" He joked.

"Wow thanks Mom" I laughed. I walked over to chipotle and looked around for Cameron. I saw him sitting by the window and walked over. He noticed me and waved. "Hey, I'm Kendall"

"I'm Cameron" He smiled and I sat down across from him. He handed me my food and I thanked him. We talked a lot about the job while we ate and honestly, it sounded like a really great job. I would travel to Europe with him next month for a big fashion show and take pictures of him as well as be his assistant full time. When in LA, I wouldn't need to be with him all the time but I would need to be available in case he needed me at any time. If we were traveling, I would get half of the day off to do whatever I wanted.

After we talked about all of that we decided to shop around a little. We walked into the Ray-Bans store and I immediately was drawn to a pair of round glasses. I tried them on and cameron came up behind me. "Are you gonna get those?"

"No, I wish. They're $300" I had the money to buy them but I didn't want to get into the habit of buying expensive things all the time. "I'll get them for you"

"No you don't need to waste your money on me" I told him and he smiled at me. "I want to" He took them and paid for them before I could object. He handed me the bag and I thanked him. We continued to walk around the mall until I got a FaceTime from Daniel. I clicked answer and his face popped up on my screen.