Chapter 66- A Rose

The next morning, at about 5 a.m., Ron woke from a clicking of the door shutting. He let a deep moan rumble from his throat as he peeled open his eyes and lifted his head just a bit. 

"Sorry, did I wake you," a familiar voice whispered. Ron jolted at the realization that his missing best friend was alive and okay. He got up from his bed.

"Harry, where have you been? Everyone has been so worried about you, we almost had a search party," he said, hugging him, "how are you, are you okay?"

"Ron, I'm fine, well, excellent, really excellent," Harry smiled at the thought, patting his best friend's back and releasing.

"Where have you been?"

"The Room of Requirement with Draco." Ron's almost seemed excited.

"You finally killed him? Well done, Harry really!"

"What? Killed him? What are you on about?"

"What are you on about," Ron furrowed his eyebrow.

There was a knock at the door.

"No, Harry, please don't tell me..."

"Well," Harry sang, biting his lip as he backed up to the door, still facing Ron. He opened it to reveal Draco behind him. Ron groaned as Draco lifted Harry from behind and shut the door with his foot.

"Missed me much," Harry smiled while Draco buried his nose in his neck.

"Very much," he kissed below his ear.

"It's been two minutes, not even."

"Yes, well, I woke Blaise and he celebrated for about 30 seconds then said if I didn't shut up then he'd kick me out."

"I see that went well," Harry turned his head to Draco's face, looking into his eyes.

"Wonderful, because now I get to be with you," Draco said, cheekily. Harry took Draco's hands, which were wrapped around his waist, and grabbed on to them, squeezing them tightly.

"I think I'm going to throw up," Ron announced, grabbing the bed with his hand so he didn't fall over.

"Weasley, fancy seeing you here," Draco looked up to him, resting his chin on Harry's shoulder. Harry just looked at him in a daze.

"This is my room, Malfoy."

"Just trying to make small talk," Draco said before turning back to Harry, so close their noses were touching. "How long has it been?"

"How long was it an hour ago when I told you?"

"I was a bit preoccupied to pay attention," Draco almost giggled. Ron couldn't believe his eyes. Draco Malfoy, giggling, acting as though he was a 14-year-old schoolgirl under a love potion. Harry tried not to laugh too, forgiving Draco for not listening. Their activities did take up almost all of their focus... and none of their clothing.

"It's been 8 hours," Harry smiled and kissed his nose.

"It seems longer!"

"Nope, just 8 short hours," Harry smiled, leaning his head back into Draco's embrace.

"8 hours since what," Ron questioned, feeling woozy.

"You haven't told him? Harry, you need to pick up your game, you're 4 minutes behind!"

"Sorry," Harry looked back up at Ron. Draco let go of him, but he connected his right hand with Harry's left, twirling his ring around his finger and playing with it. "Erm...Draco and I... we are... sort of engaged," Harry said, biting his lip. He was all too nervous.