11

After lunch, I went straight to my room. I picked up my guitar and started playing my song that I wrote. I played it over and over again for hours. I was brought to tears again. I cried so much, that I started to get a headache. A guitar strum came from outside my door.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" Kaleb's flawless voice rung in my ears. "'Cause I'm missing more than just your body. Is it too late now to say sorry? Yeah I know I let you down, is it too late to say sorry now?"

I sighed and walked over to the door and opened it. Tears filled his eyes. "Is it?"

I wanted to say no, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. "Why did you lie to me for all this time?"

"I, I didn't want to hurt you."

"If you didn't want to hurt me, then you shouldn't of led me on like that."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I heard you sing that."

Kaleb laughed a little and I couldn't help myself so I laughed with him.

"So, what now?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"I don't know," he shrugged. Wrong answer. "I've been thinking of breaking up with her for a while actually."

"What. Why?" I tried to sound like I cared why.

"She has been smoking a lot lately and I don't want someone who smells like smoke or when I kiss them, I taste smoke."

"Oh, how old is she?"

"Eighteen."

"Oh okay. So are you going to break up with her?"

"I think I am."