15

Kaleb and I were practicing guitar together in his room. It was 10:13pm and we didn't want to go to bed. We have been practicing for hours and my fingers were starting to turn purple from gripping the strings too much. I put my guitar down and he did too. I look at my fingers and shake my hand. "Ow."

He grabbed my hand and kissed every finger that was purple. "Does that make them feel better?"

I nod and smile. Oh how I want that dream to come true right now. Everyone else in the house was asleep.

Kaleb put his arm around me and pulled me towards him. He leaned back to where he was now laying on his bed and I laid back with him. My head was on his chest. Chills went down my spine. I could hear his heart beating. His heart was racing, but so was mine. He combed my hair with his fingers. He kissed my forehead. I look up at him and his gorgeous hazel eyes were looking into mine. He closed his eyes and leaned forward, but I was hesitant. He opened his eyes. "Is something wrong?"

Oh God, I just ruined the moment. "No, sorry."

He leaned forward again and our lips locked. He brushed my hair behind my ears and continued to kiss me. He slid his hand under my shirt, but not too high. I start to unbutton his shirt to reveal his appealing abs as he kisses my neck. He flips over to where he was on top and kissed me more. Oh my God, this is happening. He slid his hand down to my thigh. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes, "Are you okay with this?"

I nod and continue to kiss him. He starts to unbutton his pants and my heart races faster. I take off my shirt to expose my laced, light blue bra. This is actually happening. I'm not dreaming. His pants were off with only his underwear on and I slid his unbuttoned shirt down his arms and threw it on the floor. I laid back down and he wrapped his arms around me. His hands skimmed my back, looking to unhook my bra. I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them off. This is finally happening.