32

I stomped over to where Blake and his "girlfriend" were sitting. "Can I talk to you, please?" I asked Blake. I caught him by surprise.

"Um, sure," he said, confused.

We walked outside of the restaurant. "You liked me when you have a girlfriend?" I finally said as we stopped outside.

"Look, we're not in a good relationship. I want to break up with her, but I just can't," he sighed.

"That is the worst lie I've ever heard," I crossed my arms.

"It's not a lie, I promise."

"Really? 'Cause you two seemed pretty happy over there."

"I have to act-" he grabbed my hands and looked down at them. He started at the ring. "What is this?"

"An engagement ring," I pulled my hands away.

"When did Kaleb propose?"

"None of your business."

"I believe it is. See, we had sex," he smirked.

"Keep your voice down!" I interrupted him. "What about it?"

"You could easily be pregnant."

"I can't be pregnant anymore. You told me that."

"Did I?" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the corner of the restaurant where no one could see us. He pinned my hands to the wall and started kissing my neck. I struggled to get out of his grip, but never let go. His kisses traveled up my neck to my lips. I tucked me lips in and tried to push him away, but he kept his grip. His lips went to my ear. "What if I lied?" he whispered.

"Get away from me!" I yelled.

Kaleb came running around the corner, "Hey! Get away from her!" He pushed Blake away from me and I fell to the ground. Red hand marks grasped my wrists. Kaleb kneeled down to look at me in my eyes. "What happened?"

"He-he tried to rape me," I forced the words out of my mouth.

Kaleb didn't say anything, but his face said it all. He turned around and punched Blake square in the face. Blake fell to the ground. His nose started to bleed. Blake slowly got up then punched Kaleb back.

"Is that all you got?" Kaleb chuckled while rubbing his cheek. He lifted his hand to punch him again.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Stop the fighting," I sobbed.

Kaleb ran over to me and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry," he said as he caressed my cheek. "C'mon, let's go back inside."