Prolog

Slender's POV (a/n: say whaaat! Not (y/n)'s POV?!)

I was sitting on my chair in the living room, reading a book and watching Sally play. Some other pastas where watching TV when the television changed to a Live News report. They talked about some global warming thing for a minute, then what they said next caught my attention.

"Lately, in this very neighborhood has been weird sightings such as UFOs to Humanoid creatures but this time is what is known to be a Kidnap of a 17 year old girl. I'll leave the explaining to Karl who's in this neighborhood now." The reporter said. The screen then shows a man holding a microphone in a very pleasant looking neighborhood. "Thanks Jenna." He says before talking about the kidnap.

"A teenager has gone missing. 17 year old Veronica Ilson has just vanished without a trace of where she went. Friends and Family of the young woman have been questioned and what they said shocked the police." The news reporter said. The screen then showed the crying Mother and Father. "She said that she was gonna hang out with friends for the night but she never came back!" The Mother says. "Veronica has always just wanted to party with her friends. Even if we told her no, she'll sneak out of the house. Please bring back my Daughter!" The father says.

I saw BEN about to change the channel by I stopped him and took the remote. The camera then moved to two teenage girls, one blonde and one ginger haired, who looked like they've been crying. "We were walking Veronica home but then a flash of white and black was in front of us. It was gone as quick as it came but when we looked at where Veronica stood she was gone! We found a piece of paper on the ground where she stood but we don't know what it means!" The red said.

The screen showed a picture of a stuffed bear that was half black half white.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/n: short Prolog!

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: short Prolog!

I ____ ______ __ ____ __.