Chapter 31

(Y/n)'s POV

Slendorman walked over and complimented our outfits. "Now, the first people I'd like you to meet are my other brothers. Just a nice warning, if you are offered a rose dont take it. It's magical and will make you have no control of your body." He says. (A/n: is that what Offendy's rose does? Idk, please tell me lol)

I nod and follow him, Leo goes off to talk to pastas himself. "(Y/n), these two are my brothers Offender and Trender." Slender says as he gestures to two other paper pale tall beings. One only had a mouth while wearing a trenchcoat and fedora. The other had no face and was wearing mostly nrown clothing.

"Oh my goodness! So you're the infamous (y/n)! I've heard sooo much about you!" The one in all brown started happily. He then gasps and takes my hand to shake it. "Look at your dress! Its so fabulous! Give us a turn, sweetie!" He then uses my hand to spin me in a circle. "Trender, please..." Slender said with slight annoyment.

"Oh, sorry. Anyway, im Trender and its great to finally meet you! If you need any help with fashion come straight to me!" He then handed my a card with contact information. "So you're a fashion designer?" I ask as i look over the card. "That's correct!" Trender says.

"Then, I'd like to ask you for a small favor already if you dont mind." I say looking up at him. "But of course! First, meet Offender and let me try out one of those cookies then ask away!" Trender says before walking over to the table.

I looked over at Offender only to see that he is offering me a red rose. "That's a very beautiful rose but no thank you." I say calmly. He sighs and puts away the rose in his trenchcoat. "So what brings you to be a killer, pretty lady?" Offender purrs slightly as he says that.

"Its a calling." I say, unfazed by his actions or words. He notices this and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Why dont you and i leave and have some fun?" Offender purrs once more. I take his arm off and walk away a bit. "No thank you, im not interested in that sort of thing. Plus Leo would be out for blood if i did so." I say.

Looking over at Leo, i see that he's playing with Sally and her teddy bear. He's always just had this crush on me but im sure its come more then just a sinple crush since he is basically my slave. I know about his feelings but just do not return them, he knows this but still tried to pursue my heart. 'He'd get very jealous and very heartbroken. Cant blame him though.' I thought to myself.

Slenderman then takes me to meet some other Creepypastas before Trender comes over to basically steal me away from the conversation. I walk over to an area where we'd have a private conversation.

"What was the little favor you wanted to ask of me?" He asks. "I need samples of fabics if it isnt too much trouble. Just a simple 1 inch by 1 inch. I'd like samples of mutiple different fabrics. Preferably strong, opaque, and stretchy." I say. "Oh? What for?" Trender asks me with curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: had to republish due to numbering error