Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s POV

Its now time to go home. Leo and I have our stuff and get into my car. I'm glad that Leo helped me with that lunch problem, he's a great best friend.
~flashback~
After slapping the idiotic jock into darkness, Leo quickly walked over with our lunches. "What's going on here?!" He yelled. I make a hand single that only he understands. Its something like a secret language that we made when we were kids. He nods and was able to the jocks to go the their table. I sigh before taking a bite of mashed potatoes and gravy with my spoon. 'And the rest of the day is still a mystery.'
~End~

"I'm going to go to my base to finish something. You should come along." I say as I park in my driveway. "Why's that?" Leo asks and he gets out the car. "Do you think you're safe after what happened today? They might kidnap you or me if we don't stay close to each other." I say. Leo nods in agreement. "Fair point."

~time skip~

I'm in my black and white bear costume and Leo is back into his lord of black liquorice costume. 'Pfft.' I stop making jokes when I hear three pairs of footsteps behind us. One is in the trees, following us, and the other two are walking on the ground. "Don't panic but, I think Slenderman sent three of his minions after us. Most likely an ambush or they're trying to find my base. Let's spit up. The thing I need you to do is knock them out, got it?" I whisper to Leo. 'May not sound like a smart idea but when Leo gets scared he punches anything and everything that moves. I know he'll be fine. As for me, I've trained for this.'

"Or we could make out in the middle of the forest to get rid of them." Leo flirts as he wraps his arm around my waist. I roll my eyes and smile under my dust mask. "Maybe for plan B. For now, just stick to plan A."  I say quietly so they can't hear me. I gently push away from Leo and walk to the left as he walks to the right. I hear two sets of footsteps coming my way, the ones that were on the ground.

I turn around to see two guys in yellow/orange hoodies. One had a black mask with a red smile and the other had a feminine white and black mask. The feminine one held me at gun point but I kept my hands in my pockets, unfazed. "Tell us where Jane is and you might live." He says as he clicks his gun out of safe. (A/n: sorry, don't know guns that well.) "To be fully honest, even if I did tell you, I'd be nearly impossible to find her." I say smiling even though they can see my smile.

"Is that a threat?" He questions as he get angry. The feminine mask guy held closer to my head as an attempt to scare me. "Alright fine, I'll tell you." I say wavily so they think I'm scared. "SIKE!" I yell before jumping to the side and smash two glass villes onto the ground in front of them. A chemical reaction caused a gas to be released and they knocked out with in seconds. "That was the easy part." I say to myself before grabbing their weapons which was only a gun and a bat with long nails sticking out. I then grab a foot of each guy and start dragging them to where Leo was.

~~~~~~
A/n: oooohh~! Hoodie and Masky have joined in the fun! I wonder who the third one is..